ღ One ღ

This picture is you when you were young.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧ •❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

When I opened my eyes, it felt like I had just woken up from an extremely long nap. I didn't try to get up and just closed my eyes again.

"Wake up," said a girl with long flowing blonde hair and a flat chest.

She was standing right in front of me and poking me with her finger to get my attention.

After a few seconds of poking and yelling, I gave up and sat up.

"Its totally rude to wake someone up, you know?"I said, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

No response.

"Hello?"

Silence.

I looked around. She was absolutely nowhere to be seen. Where did she go? I swear she was here, like ten seconds ago.

"(Y/N) Dragneel," I heard her voice say but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

The voice was all over the place.

"Who are you and where are you?" I asked.

'And how do you know my name?'

"I am Mavis Vermilion, your guild, Fairy Tail's first master,"she said, appearing right before me.

That explained how she knew my name. If what she was saying was honest at all. However, master taught me to try to always trust other people or else I might regret it later on.

I just nodded to let her know that I acknowledged what she had said and that she could continue.

"I have a few things to say to you, but first, do you remember anything at all?"she asked me.

The minute those words left her mouth, a flashback suddenly appeared in my mind and I felt like I got hit by a ton of bricks.

~flashback~

"Charge, Fairy Tail," Master Makarov roared.

We were engaged in a war with a dark guild which was more powerful than our own guild. Both sides attacked each other with full force, causing destruction everywhere.

Needless to say, there was chaos everywhere and most of us were pretty scared. We tried not to let it get to our heads and continued fighting.

We only stopped when we noticed an unusually high level of ethernano.

"Uh-oh," said kid-cana.

"What is it?"asked kid-jet.

"It is an etherion blast," said kid-levy, confirming our worst fear.

The other guild chickened out and began to retreat as fast as they could, which I had to admit, was pretty fast.

"Wimps," yelled kid-mira.

"Well, I guess that its time for everyone in magnolia to say goodbye to the world," said master makarov.

"Looks like it," mumbled gray.

The etherion blast could wipe out a whole continent and there was no escaping from it. This was the end and it probably was inevitable.

I wasn't sure if I could do what I had in mind, but I tried anyway.

"Heh, I want to say this for my last words," I said, grabbing everybody's attention, "Fairy Tail was never interesting and I regretted joining it. The truth is, I hate Fairy Tail."

I looked at the shocked faces of my guild members --- my comrades, my family --- and thought that they will surely hate me now. It was very painful to do this, but I had no choice.

Hating me was better than grieving over me when I was gone.

Then, I stepped forward and used my most powerful offense/defense attack to stop the etherion blast with all my might.

All that while, I kept thinking this in my heart, 'I'm sorry, I love you all, but I have to do this.'

Then, everything went blank.

~ flashback end~

I nodded with sadness.

"Good. What I want to say is that they survived but they think you're dead. Its been 14 years since then," said master Mavis.

I looked at her shocked. I did expect them to think I was dead, but it has been fourteen years?!

"But most of the fairy tail wizards disappeared with tenrou island for 7 years," she said.

And then, she disappeared without a trace.

"Hey, come back here!" I shouted.

Silence.

'I guess its back to being lonely,' I thought while sighing.

I looked down at myself. I had grown over all the years. I looked like a 17 year old now.

If I had known that all you need is sleep to grow into a seventeen year old girl with medium sized boobs and an average body, I would have done that everyday.

I sighed and got off this island that I was in, wearing a cloak, because I didn't want to attract too much attention.

My bright pink hair was already enough and I'm pretty sure my face didn't change that much so I still looked like the girl I was.

At least, something close to it.

"Bye, first master," I softly said, "I'll be on my way. Thanks."

Silence.

"What did I expect?"

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧ •❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇