ღ Eleven ღ

♥・。.。*♥*。.。・*♥*・。.。*♥*・。.。*♥

Our inns suddenly started to freakily rise up and everyone was freaked out. We all calmed down when we found out that ours wasn't the only one. Every other inn was rising up.

"So I guess that's why we should have been back by twelve o'clock," Jellal said.

A huge pumpkin guy called Mato appeared and explained the preliminary round. Then we had to go in a sky labyrinth thing.

"This is gonna be a lot of work," I said, "But we can do out."

"Let's get started," Mira cheered.

"Yeah!"

~time skip~

At last, we arrived at a door with a sign that said, 'GOAL' in big letters.

"Laxus Dreyar"

"Mirajane Strauss"

"Mystogan"

"Gajeel Redfox"

"Name.....unknown?"

Everybody stared at me as if I was a mystery. Everybody except Laxus. He already knew my name and my past.

"Well, putting all that aside......congratulations on passing the first test, 'kabo," Mato said.

"Were we the first ones?" asked Laxus.

"Nope. Unfortunately, second. Very close though,'kabo," said Mato.

"Second? Who was first?" Mira asked.

"I'll let you guess," Gajeel said bitterly.

"Let's just go in," I said, trying to smooth out the awkwardness in the air.

When we went in, we saw all the members of Sabertooth sitting on a couch, already in their outfits.

Sting smirked cockily when he saw us. He just had to open that big mouth of his and start a feud.

"Well, look at that. Who would've expected the fairies to come in second place?" He said, " We'll still be first, no matter what, though. You'll always lose."

I glared at him.

"We still haven't finished the fight," I said, "I'm itching to beat the shit out of you."

"Funny, I was about to say the--"

"Come on, girl!" Jellal said.

"The 'girl' has a name!" I shouted back.

"Then, what exactly is your name?" Gajeel asked.

"Don't feel like telling you!" I replied.

"Then we'll call you girl until the day you die," Jellal muttered.

"Come on!" Laxus said.

"Okay!"

~time skip~

We all got in our outfits and waited for our name to be called.

I was wearing a black hoodie with a fairy tail emblem on the back and on the chest area. I also wore black jeans.

"Black? And why do you hide your face?" Mira asked.

I just shrugged.

Then, came the announcements.

8th place: fairy tail

7th place: quatro Cerberus

6th place: mermaid heel

5th place: blue pegasus

4th place: lamia scale

3rd place: raven tail?!

Now it was our turn. Showtime.

Laxus made a fairy tail symbol out of lightning and I added some music and melody to it.

"In 2nd place: oh this is a surprise. Will they become the soaring key with tattered wings? The unbelievable..................fairy tail B."

Then, we all came out.

" nii-san?" Elfman cried when he saw mira.

"Gajeel? Laxus?" Natsu said, bewildered.

"Isn't it against the rules for laxus to be on the team?" Lucy asked.

"And what is mystogan doin here?!" Natsu practically screamed.

"He's not mystogan," I whispered in his ear.

"Aaaaghhh!" He jumped, "who are you?"

I just shrugged.

Then, there was a talk from the guilds that we knew and I was gone, saying that that was fairy tail for ya.

"Way to go maki!" Yajima-san said, " and the girl on the B team was a good idea!"

"How does he know?" Master asked

"How can he forget the face of the one who tortured his poor ears?" I asked sweetly.

"Anyway, 'kabo!" Mato said, " we've got just one more team to introduce. You know who they are..,......the strongest, the invincible, sabertooth!"

Stingo's fucking team came out. I just had to roll my eyes at his cocky expression.

~time skip~ because come on! Give author-chan a break! Even though she doesn't deserve one because she's been lazy her whole life

The first tournament was the "hidden" so I decided to go, along with gray, Lyon, beth, neuppledung(sp?), a quarto guy and Rufus from sabertooth.