ღ Five ღ

✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤

Everyone started talking all at once to fill us up on everything that happened over the seven years that they were gone.

"Stop!" Macao shouted, "Let me talk."

Macao starts telling people about the top guild, Sabertooth, and the guild that comes in last every single time, which sadly, is us.

The tenrou group clenched their fists and promised something about changing that.

Then Macao and the others started telling us about the Grand Magic Games which were the games that determine which guild falls in which place.

'Master will tell us that we're entering,' I thought, 'He wants us to stop being humiliated by those stupid shnooks in first place.'

Master said that we're entering and I silently laughed to myself at how easy it was to read his mind.

The others that were the non tenrou group tried to protest.

'No surprise there. I probably wouldn't want to face the people that shunned me countless times either,' I thought, 'But that is soon going to change.'

Then they finally give up and tell us about how it works. Master's ears perk up at the words, "3000000 jewels".

We're definitely entering now no matter what.

Master tells us that he will make the strongest people compete in the games. So we all have to train for 3 months and gain back the power that would have been in seven years.

Team natsu, team levy, and juvia are going to the beach.

Not a good choice for me. I will probably have to remove my cloak and I am not ready yet.

It's the beach. I have to expose my skin in there, which means exposing my face, and that is a total no-no.....

The Strauss siblings and cana are going somewhere.

Not a good choice for me either since I don't really fit in.

They might force me into showing my face. Especially the drunk monster and the she-devil.

Gajeel and lily are going somewhere.

They don't look like they want company. Either way, Gajeel looks intimidating.

And even I they did, I don't even know who they are. They could be from Phantom Lord or something.

There are only two choices left.

Alone or with the thunder legion.

I don't want to be alone. Plus, laxus knows my face, so I guess its okay.

I ran out with my cloak on, just in time to catch up with the thunder legion.

"Hey! Wait up," I said panting, "can I come with you guys?"

Laxus nodded.

"Whatt???"

"Laxus!!"

"Why are you letting a stranger come with us?"

Life will be tough, especially now.

✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤✄ฺ❤