Forty-Eight

Hi. I'm sorry for not updating. I got caught up in anime and Kpop and Fanfiction and I watched 50% off and I saw a lot of gay shit and I searched for more gay shit and I also started reading Fanfiction about lookism and so on.

Where were we?

I don't remember.

~ your POV~

It was finally the day of the Grand Ball. To say that I was excited was a huge understatement.

The girls were getting ready for the ball in the same room while gossiping about everything that has happened so far.

"Oh, (Y/N)-san," Yukino said, "It seems like one of my teammates has taken a liking to you."

At that piece of information, many of Fairy Tail's members leaned in.

"Eh?" Lucy asked, jabbing me with her elbow, "(Y/N), does Natsu know about this?"

"Okay, even I didn't know this," I defended.

"Are you sure? Isn't that the boy who gave you a hickey?"

As soon as I heard Evergreen's voice, I froze. I could feel her smirk and I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Ohoho. What is this?" Mira questioned, "Our little (Y/N) is growing up."

"Evergreen, we promised that it didn't happen!"

"So it is true," Erza declared with tears in her eyes, "I thought that what Evergreen said was a lie. But you just confirmed it and you're telling me that you gave up your virginity to a sabertooth trash?!"

"I'm one of those Sabertooth trash and I'm literally right here," Yukino muttered.

"But the real question is," Lisanna asked as she put on her necklace, "Who exactly is the sabertooth member?"

"Are you serious?" Lucy asked,dumbfounded, "You don't know?"

"No?" Lisanna hesitated, "I mean,Yukino never actually said the name."

I could see some of the Mermaid Heel members nodding along with Lisanna.

"Oh. I thought it was pretty obvious but I guess not," Evergreen claimed,"It's Sting Eucliffe."

The girls all had their mouths in an "o" shape as if they finally understood.

"Can we all talk about something else?" I yelled as Mira zipped the back of my dress.

"No. This is very interesting."

"You know," Wendy said, "I've seen Sting-san pinning her to the wall a couple of times."

*cue flashbacks of those moments and you know how they show the unknown piece: Wendy in the background observing*

"Oh, so how was he in bed?" Kagura questioned.

"We haven't done anything!"

"Oh. Such a shame."

The conversation gradually faded away and I was never so happy in my whole life.

I looked at myself in the mirror and got a good look at my strapless black gown. It had a cut on the side so you could see my legs.

I had sparkly silver high heels to match the little sequins and the belt on the black dress and my jewelry.

"I look fabulous," I commented as Mira put on light pink lip gloss on my lips.

"I know you do," she said and after that she went to help the others.

I went into the ballroom to see so many wizards dressed fancily and helping themselves to the foods.

"Natsu," I called, tapping on my brother's shoulder.

"Oh hi, (Y/N)," he said with a mouth full of food, "Where's Lucy?"

"She's going to be coming out in a bit."

He nodded and went back to eating as I served a chocolate cake for myself. That was all I took for now but I knew for a fact that I would be back again.

And I would take all of the food.

"Hey," somebody said as they proceeded to cut my slice and eat it.

"Gray."

"Yeah?" he asked as he turned towards me, "That cake was delicious."

Before he could take more, I slapped his hand away and walked off.

'Bitch move.'

For a second, Gray called out to me but then he started talking to Juvia.

'11/10 friendship.'

I looked back and saw both of them laughing. When I saw Juvia looking at me, I gave her a thumbs up and she just smiled back.

"Natsu-san!" somebody called as they slung their arms around my shoulders.

"Sting, I'm a girl," I said as I turned to face him and give him a death glare. "I have boobs."

He blushed instantly as he let his eyes wander down to my chest. "Yeah, I can see that. Its a marvelous chest."

"Eyes up here."

"Hey, don't blame me. You mentioned it."

"You mistook me for my brother."

"Fair. I was looking for him," he said and I thought for a second that he was about to resume the search, "But I found something better. You're looking good."

"Thanks," I replied, "You're not looking bad yourself."

"Whaaaat?" he teased, "The great tsundere (Y/N)-sama gave me a compliment?"

"I will cut your dick off," I smiled at him.

We proceeded to joke for some time when he suddenly asked me to do him a favor.

"When this party ends, can you meet me in the castle garden?" he asked.

Then, he disappeared.