Bonus Ending #1: Polygamy

Comet_Kitten

This was your idea.

I have no experience with polyamorous relationships //heck I don't even have experience with relationships at all wtf and I doing here// but imma try this.

Days went by and I wasn't really sure who to choose. I loved Gray with all my heart and he was all I could ever ask for in a best friend.

I wanted to further my relationships with him.

Then, there was Sting. I just felt a strange sort of attraction to him and I felt myself wanting to be near him every day.

'Gah!' I thought as I shoved my face into a pillow, 'Who am I supposed to choose?'

I thought about it for a couple of minutes before deciding on a final answer.

'I'm going to reject both of them.'

However, I was still very hesitant again. I shoved my face into the pillow in frustration.

'I don't want to reject them. I love them both,' I thought, 'And if I do reject them, I will never get any action and I'll have to keep shoving my face in a pillow forever.'

[yes, that was supposed to be an innuendo]

A few days had passed and I still hadn't made a decision. I went to my favorite ice cream place in order to contemplate about life.

I took a chocolate ice cream and sat down on one of the tables. After a while, I felt two people sitting down in front of me.

"Are you guys frustrated with me?" I asked when I saw the two faces I had been avoiding.

"A little," admitted Gray.

"Your friend and I had a little discussion," Sting said, "We're willing to share you."

"What?"

"You heard me," Sting repeated, "We are willing to share. You don't have to choose. You can choose with of us if you love us equally."

"If not, then choose one. No hard feelings," Gray comforted.

"I do love with of you equally," I said, "But what if I'm unsure about this."

"It's not so bad," Sting told me, "You get a piece of this sexy monster and your stripper best friend."

"Can you at least give me some time to think?" I asked.

"No," replied Gray bluntly, "We gave you time to think about the confession and you took five weeks."

"And you still haven't chosen," added Sting.

"Fine. I think I'm willing to give it a try," I said, "So how does it work? Who do I kiss."

"Wow, what a hoe."

"Shut the f.uck up, Stingo."

He laughed and leaned in to kiss me. Before our lips touched, he looked at Gray for a split second as if asking for permission.

Gray nodded.

"You sure, buddy?" Sting asked, "Her first kiss is all mine."

"Who said it was my first?" I challenged.

Sting looked shocked but Gray didn't but it.

"(Y/N), you have been fake dead for the past fourteen years."

"Alright, alright."

Sting asked the question again just yo annoy Gray.

"Shut the hell up and kiss her before I change my mind."

Without wasting a second, Sting put his lips on mine and kissed me softly.

After he was done, so did Gray. Except, he was more passionate with his kiss and bit my lip, making me gasp.

Using that as an opportunity, he shoved his tongue in my mouth and explored every corner.

*googles how to write smut*

*ends the story because is literally a fetus*