ღ Thirty-Five ღ

I am so so so sorry that I didn't update earlier. My tablet broke down and I couldn't download Wattpad on my phone because #shittyphoneproblems.

Before I knew it, two or more months had already passed. When I logged on,

BAM! 1086 NOTIFICATIONS.

Like, m8, I ain't dead yet.

Eh, anyway, nobody cares about my problems. I'm just here to update after ten thousand years.

Oh, and as someone mentioned, "this story has a lit comment section."

*cough**cough* *wink**wink *

Anyway, thanks to all of you for keeping the comment section lit. I seriously love all your hilarious comments.

Lets move on.

Quick recap:

"Soooo..." Evergreen said, "Want to tell your non biological older sister what this is all about?"

'Shiet.'

"Ummm...I was extremely clumsy," I said, "And you know how Carla was chasing me after I ruined Wendy's innocence? "

"We all remember that," she pointed out, "There is no way anyone could forget how you embarrassed yourself."

"Aaaaanywaaay..." I continued, glaring at her, "I looked back and saw no one chasing me so I let down my guard, but what do you know? I relaxed a bit too much and my wings just disappeared. You can guess the rest."

"Oh my god," she muttered loud enough for me to hear, "Why are you so clumsy?"

I nodded and tried to walk out when she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"-is what you expect me to say," she continued with a deadpan expression.

"Well, yeah. I am very clumsy."

"BIIISH, I KNOW THAT'S A GODDAMN HICK-" she yelled, but I put my hand over her mouth to muffle the noise.

"Shhhh, not so loud," I whispered.

Then, I felt something wet in my hand and I realized that evergreen was licking my palm.

"Mmm. Tasty human," she said

"EEEEWWWWWW! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? UGH!" I shouted on top of my lungs as I removed my hand and wiped it over and over with a paper towel.

"Pfft.....haha....oh my gawd.....you should see your face....hahaha.."

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I said, "You know I hate it."

"Eh, anyway, lets forget about it for now," she said waving it away.

"There's no way I can-"

"Why do you have a hickey?" She asked, getting all serious.

"Evergreen...I.."

"Don't even try to find your way around this. Tell me, or else I tell natsu or someone else who will make a big deal out of this," she threatened me.

"I came here to have a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now," I said.

"Look, I care about you. We all do. You died once and you've come back to us. I just don't want you to get involved with someone who is obviously going to hurt you or use you," she explained.

"I know, but I don't know how you will react," I confessed.

I could see her face turn into that of horror as she said, "It's not elfman, is it?"

"W-what?! NO!! Plus, he's yours."

"Oh, thank goodness. Praise the lord," she shouted before she remembered that she would stay quiet, "So spill."

"Its from another guild."

"So you're hooking up with an inanimate object?"

"You know what I mean."

"Okay, give me details and I'll try to guess the lucky one."

"Blonde."

"I didn't know guys who wore masks, fedoras, and used memory magic were your type, but I guess he must be good at foreplay," She mumbled.

"What? No, not Rufus."

"Okay, another hint. Make it more straightforward this time," she pressured.

"Sabertooth."

She thought about it for a second and her face lit up.

"Its Sting, isn't it?"

"Woooooowwww, how'd you guess?" I asked sarcastically, "Its not as if he's, I don't know, the only other person in Sabertooth who is blonde."

"Jeez, no need to be so bitter about it," she mumbled, "Anyway, how was he?"

"We didn't do anything," I said.

"Yeaaaaaah. Its not like there's a hickey on your neck or anything."

"Its complicated," I mumbled under her gaze.

"Did he try to do something to you?!" She demanded while shaking my shoulders.

"No, nothing like that," I lied.

Its just a payback for biting him.

"I will kill that son of a bitch if he tried anything on you."

"Don't worry, its nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"If you say so," was her response, "But I'm keeping a close eye on him.

All I did was nod.

"Anyway, lets go to sleep. The grand magic games resumes tomorrow. And happy birthday. My present is the one in your room."

"Thanks," I said.

"Maybe I should have added some condoms in the--"

"EVERGREEN!"

"Joking."

"Try to catch some sleep."

"You too," she said and left me alone with my thoughts.