ღ Ten ღ

────────────❃────────────

As I was about to leave, I felt someone grab my wrist. I try end around, thinking it was the Blondie, wanting a rematch bit I was wrong.

"What the fuck do you want, blonde bimbo?" I asked.

It was Natsu, and he looked like an offended potato.

"Never mind, I meant dumb pinkette," I said and he looked at me again as if I just offended his great ancestors.

"Aren't you one too?" Stingo asked me, butting in the conversation.

My eye twitched.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

"Who asked you to ruin the moment?" I shouted, "Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yeah, me neither.

"Who are you?" Natsu asked, ignoring the rest of the things.

I put a hand over my heart and fake cried.

"You don't even know a member of your own guild?" I asked in mock hurt, "I thought you cared."

He looked surprised and tried to calm me down by saying this of couyse he remembers me, he just wasn't sure.

"When actually did--" he was about to say when Laxus came.

(Where all mah perverts at?)

"I'll be borrowing her," he said in a say-anything-and-i'll-kill-you tone.

"Oh I get it!" Natsu said with a light bulb over his head, "You're his girlfriend aren't you?"

I choked on my spit while Laxus choked on the food he was eating.

"HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" we both shouted at the same time.

"Mira is his girlfriend!" I said.

(And yes, that was foreshadowing at work)

The crowd (including natsu, Lucy, happy and sting, lector, Frosch and rogue) were giving us looks like 0_0

Laxus was giving me a look like, -_-, which suddenly turned to a death glare.

"I'm sorry!!!!" I shouted and dashed off. Not noticing that my cloak came off.

"Hey, your cloak's off," said laxus.

"Oh, thanks," I said and put it back on. Thank God they only saw my hair.

"He liiiiiiiiiiikes mira," Happy said causing Laxus to be mad all over again.

"Say that again and I'll break your wings," threatened Laxus, scaring the poor exceed.

I guessed that was my cue to start running. As soon as I dashed, he dashed after me, looking like a demon from hell.

When I arrived at the inn at 11:55, breathless and panting, everyone gave me questioning looks.

Then, I felt a presence behind me. I looked back and saw Laxus's death glare face.

"Eeeeeeekkkkk!" I said as I ran being Mira, " Mira, help me."

Laxus tried to hit me but stopped when Mira gave him a death glare of her own.

Laxus gulped and backed off while I stuck my tongue out.

"You're off the hook this time," said Laxus giving me a death glare.

"Ne, Mira, did you know--" I started to say, but laxus have me a death glare.

"Wanna finish the sentence?" He asked scarily.

I gulped and shook my head.

Then, the pumpkin man appeared......

────────────❃────────────