ღ Twenty-Eight ღ

Apparently, soon meant 10 years for me, so here it is:

"Will you two stop bickering already and start?" The snotty voice of the snake woman said.

"I'll do that when you stop wearing makeup that enhances all of your ugliest features," I shot back.

Her eye twitched as she turned away and joined all of the girls that were attacking the poor Quatro Cereberus guy.

When he was out of the sphere, everyone in the audience cheered because now it was a girls-only competition and they won't have to stand seeing a scrawny guy in a swimsuit.

"Now this is where it really starts," the little girl, Cheria from Lamia Scale said.

According to what I remember from my team's information, this little girl fought against Wendy and they became friends at the end.

"Nice meeting you all," I said sweetly and then under my breath, I mumbled, "Angel Beats: Quarter Notes."

Suddenly, four quarter notes (♩) came out of nowhere and flew in different directions, aiming straight at Minerbitch (which auto corrected to Miner Itch) and three other participants.

Except Cheria and Lucy.

They were kinda sweet.

Except Lucy with the whole natsu thing, but I guess that means I can trust her.

Minerva was the first one to notice the quarter notes that came towards her so she was quick to while out her magic power and defend herself.

The other one hit the girl from mermaid heel and she skidded back a bit, which wasn't enough to push her out of the sphere.

Jenny from Blue Pegasus caught on to what was going on and dodged just in time.

And the last one flew off to space.

"Weird," I muttered, "I swear there was someone else in here except you guys. Wait a sec, that couldn't mean---"

I realized that I found out about this a little too late and looked outside the sphere. The last person that should've been there was the guy from Quatro Cereberus.

"Oh hi," I said, "I totally forgot that you were already out of the sphere."

"Are you trying to rub it in my face?!" He yelled.

"No," I shouted and then later muttered, "Yes."

"Open! Gate of the water bearer, Aquarius!" A dinging sound was heard as a blue-haired celestial spirit appeared our of nowhere.

"THIS IS MY TERRITORY!" She yelled and a tornado of water sprouted out from her vase.

Option 1:

"WTF, no!" I shouted as I sprouted wings and flew away, "You'll never catch me."

*sings I believe I can fly*

Then I realized took late that I might have already flown out of the sphere.

"Y/N Dragneel from fairy tail A is eliminated from the round for stepping out of the sphere."

"Actually, I flew out of the sphere," I said and at the moment, I could see everyone in fairy tail facefloor.

"Its the same thing," Yajima-san said.

Option 2:

"The fuck?" I yelled, climbing on Aquarius's shoulders to seek protection from the so called natural disaster, "Like hell I'm going in the water where you can attack me."

I saw a tick mark on her forehead as she tried to shake me off and attack me but I stuck like glue.

I could tell that she was growing more and more annoyed with me and before I knew what was going on, she had jumped out of the sphere, taking me with her.

"Y/N Dragneel from fairy tail A is eliminated from the round for stepping out of the sphere."

"Fuck my life," I muttered.