ღ Forty ღ

What times does a person go to the dentist?

- 2:30

(you get it? Two thirty? Tooth hurty?)

//I'm so lame and unoriginal//

The whole thing required all the members from all remaining teams to go out into the city and fight battles while lacrimas followed them.

Having a lacrimas follow you around was very inconvenient and annoying, but without it, we wouldn't be able to tell what happened and the judges won't be able to judge.

Each person had to fight a battle with anyone they met in order to gain points.

Grey met Leon and Cheria on his way and they were now fighting.

Laxus met the guy from Sabertooth who also had lightning power.

"The guy Laxus is fighting," I asked Freed, who was next to me and watching very intently, "He has God Slayer Magic, right?"

"Yes, I believe so," he replied, "But Laxus will win."

"Why do you say that?" I asked him curiously.

"Laxus is very powerful and he knows that we are all behind him. The other guy is also pretty powerful, but he has nobody to fall back to or trust."

"Are you saying that its teamwork which makes the dream work?"

"Ye- That rhyming is very corny," he said disgustedly and turned away.

Along the way, Juvia also joined Gray and they fought against the Lamia Scale duo together.

Minerva was lurking behind people and attacking them every chance she got.

And Milliana went down.

She wasn't really being that sneaky, but I just describe it that way because that's how I view her.

Almost everyone was faced against one another, except for those people who were a bit weak and were knocked out, giving some lucky person a chance.

Erza was now against Kagura from Mermaid Heel, the one who defeated Yukino.

"You're focusing pretty hard," a voice said from behind me.

"Hard, Hard, Hard," other voices echoed, giving me enough clue of who it was.

'I know you're hard. . . You're made of wood,' I thought.

//Ohoho, did you think otherwise, you perverts?//

"Well, Bixlow," I replied, "I'm just evaluating everyone and trying to remember their previous matches to determine the outcome."

"Makes sense. We have to win in order for the plan to be a success."

"What plan?" I questioned, almost wondering if he knew what was up about Lector.

". . ."

". . ."

"Oh, it seems that Master didn't tell you," Bixlow said, patting my back, "There must be a good reason for that."

"Tell me."

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Telllllllll meeeeeeee."

I pleaded but he was nowhere to be found.

That little piece of trash.

'Speaking of trash, I haven't seen Sting around.'

Then, I questioned my own sanity and wondered why the word trash reminded me of him when I was just saying I loved him a day ago.

'Maybe I said that because Lector seemed heartbroken and I wanted t- I don't know. I better stop thinking about him before I go crazy.'

Juvia and Gray paired with each other to make a combo attack and Leon went down.

"YEAH! ONE BITCH DOWN!" I yelled, but then stopped when the people above me - who weren't my guild members - glared at me.

Kagura and Erza were fighting a pretty tough battle neck to neck when Minerva came and made it worse.

For a few minutes, it concentrated on their fight only because it was the main focus.

For a little while, the lacrima will switch to other players to show how they're doing, but would always return to Erza, Minerva, and Kagura.

Speaking of that, Jura came in between Laxus' fight and the other guy went down. Jura was now being fought by Laxus.

We all watched the whole match with anxiety.

Laxus won.

Kagura and Erza had a heart-touching talk. Then, Minerva went down, and I swear I had never screamed so much in my entire life.

Then, when it was all down to the fairy tail members, Sting showed himself

PLEASE READ:

I'm sorry. I don't want to continue writing this any longer.

Updating feels like a task and I don't have inspiration left.

Therefore, I'm discontinuing this book.

HAH BITCH. APRIL FOOLS!

//I GOT YOU SO BAD//

//DON'T WORRY, I'M STILL CONTINUING THIS//