ღ Twenty ღ

"Can we not go for this sob story where happy tells you how he got caught?" I muttered.

"How do you know Happy's name?" Natsu asked, "I don't recall telling it to you."

If I could, I would have seriously facepalmed.

Curse your idiocy, natsu.

"Maybe its because you're too stupid to realize that you said Happy's name right now, Fire breath!" I said.

"Shut up, you ice prince --" he shot back, but then realized that I am not Gray.

"Idiot..." I muttered.

"Now, Salamander, if you want your cat and this girl to live, then retreat," Makeup Snake said.

"Coward," I replied, "And you can't kill me."

"I'm not a coward," sanke woman replied, "If I wanted, I could snap your neck right now. And even if you fight, we will win."

Then I realized that something was off....

"Why aren't you hissing anymore?" I asked, "I seriously thought that you were related to a snake because of how much you hiss. I never knew you could speak normally."

Her eye twitched, and she threw Happy towards natsu.

"Leave," she said.

"No," natsu replied, "I want my other comrade back."

"Is she really your comrade?" Minerva asked, "don't you think she might be from a dark guild?"

"Master trusts her!" Natsu said.

"Aye, sir!"

"Oh is that so?" Minerva asked, her voice filled with evil pleasure, "I will show you how if feels like when you find out she is actually from a dark guild."

Does this girl even know what she is talking about? I'm not from a dark guild. But yeah, I can't let him see my face.

Before I could act, the cloak was off and torn apart.

I really liked that cloak too, don't you have manners, Orochimaru's daughter?!

( y/n : why am I even saying orochimaru when I have no idea who that is?!)

Natsu and Happy's eyes widened. They stared at me for what seemed like forever.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," I said.

"You....." Natsu said, "(Y/N).....we haven't seen each other in 14 years and this is what you say when we first meet?!"

"I thought you were dead," Happy said, sobbing on my shoulder.

Minerva's face was like, 'what-exactly-did-I-miss-because-wasn't-she-supposed-to-be-a-dark-guild-member'.

"Yeah I'm not," I said, "I'll tell you everything later."

"You had us worried. We all thought you died and we lived with that for fourteen years. And now you appear and act like nothing has ever happened," Natsu shouted at me.

That was the last straw. It was like I snapped.

"You think it's all about you?!" I shouted back at him, "Do you er even think of me once?! I just wake up on a completely strange island and a girl who says she is Master Mavis tells me that 14 years have passed. Think about how I feel for once."

Then, I tore the rope that was tying my hands together and walked out.

~ natsu POV~

"What was that all about?" Minerva asked.

"Natsu, do you think we should go after her?" Happy asked.

"Seems like a nice idea. I do not want people to die..."

"Aye sir."

"Happy, do you think she found out that we threw out all her chocolate and ice cream?" I asked him

He paled.

I'm sorry, (Y/N). For your ice cream and chocolates and for the fact that I never thought about your feelings.