ღ Three ღ

────────────❃────────────

"Soooo......" I said to Yajima-san, deciding to end the suffocating awkward silence.

"What do you mean?" he asked me.

"Eh? What do you mean what do I mean?"

"How are you even alive?" he asked again, "I thought we killed you for good.

'Ouch.'

He saw my expression and told me that he was just joking but still wanted to know.

"You might as well want to ask that to Fairy Tail's first master. She woke me up and I found myself on this weird island that I didn't even know. I'm serious!" I reply shrugging and acting like out was no big deal.

To be completely honest, I myself wanted the answers.

"Just when I thought that all my troubles ended," he mumbled.

"Hey, that's mean!"

"I still can't forget the horrible time you gave all of us," he told me, "It was hell."

~flashback~

"So, what did I hear?" The kid me asked, storming into the former magic council, "Did you guys really send all those complaint letters to Fairy Tail?"

The magic council was surprised that someone had the nerve to barge in on the magic conference held by the council, but they were more shocked that the intruder was a little kid.

"So, Fairy Tail has stooped as low as to send a mere kid in the magic council?" the chairman said.

"What can a mere kid do to us?" asked Ultear.

"Now, now now let's not underestimate Fairy Tail. Even though I have to say I'm disappointed," said Jellal.

That's when everyone burst into laughter.

I got mad and mumbled, "Sure, have it your way."

"Angel beats: Noise/Justin beiber," I said, and walked out.

(Let me explain my magic. I can attack with music and stuff like that. This technique is used for torture. Until I stop it, they will hear noise/Justin beiber songs to the max volume only in their ears)

~Time skip~

Days later, the magic council sent the letter to Fairy Tail saying that they were wrong and very sorry about blaming everything on us. I lifted off the spell and continued walking around cheerfully.

"So, what is this about?" asked gramps.

"I don't know," Natsu said.

"I haven't even heard about any of this," Erza said, "But someone must have done it."

Everybody looked my way and narrowed their eyes at me, but in response, I just gave them a sweet smile.

"Nobody innocent ever uses that smile,"said laxus.

Master's face paled.

From that day on, the magic council stopped sending any complaint letters at all.

~flashback end ~

I smiled sweetly at him?

"So, what do you want?" asked Yajima-san bluntly.

"I want to work here for about four days," I replied.

He saw no use in arguing with me and said yes. Maybe it was because I was related to natsu or something, but I was stubborn and not giving up without a fight. Like I said, it runs in the family.

"Thank you, I will never forget you," I said.

"Why do you sound like you're going to die soon?"

"Because I might when I meet them after what I said."

Somehow, he didn't question me or try to convince me that I was wrong.

────────────❃────────────