ღ Twenty-Six ღ

~ your POV~

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Ice Princess?!" We all heard a voice yell.

This when Gray jumped, suddenly startled, and backed away from the seething fire dragon slayer in front of us.

"That's a good show you put on for me, fairies." Sting said and walked away, leaving us two to deal with Natsu.

I could see my idiotic brother literally burning holes into Sting's back with his eyes. He looked like a predator who hadn't torn apart its pray in days.

"Uhm.....Bye Gray........Good luck?" I said as I stated walking away as well, but I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Where exactly do you think that you're going?" Natsu asked as he pulled me back to where I was as Gray gave me an apologetic smile.

"Sooo......." Natsu fumed.

"Sooo.........." Me and Gray said at the same time.

"What exactly was happening here?" Natsu asked, tapping his foot.

"LookNatsuNothingHappenedAndItWasAllStingo'sFaultISwear." I said in one breath.

"What?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I said, nothing happened and it was all Stingo's fault since he was being annoying and all the so Gray said that he was my boyfriend just to get us out of the situation," I said and then nudged Gray to continue.

"We wouldn't have really kissed, anyways." He said as Natsu raised an eyebrow.

"So who do I need to kill?" He asked, confused.

I pointed at Gray as Gray pointed at the place where Sting once stood.

"What did I do?" Gray asked.

"I don't know?"

"Then why are you pointing at me?" He asked, "I'm your best friend!"

"Darling, I'm pointing at you because you're my best friend. Don't be mistaken."

Suddenly, a very excited Lucy burst through the door.

"Natsu!" She said, but paused as she saw us all together, "What is going on here?"

"Nothing Luce." He said, "So what happened?"

"Cana happened." She said as she narrowed her eyes at me, "And now its my turn. Along with Y/N."

Sorry, its too short. I was on a k-pop binge watching adventure. I'll update really really soon to make up for this.😭😭😭