Good or Bad news

Yn pov
I have been feeling so tired,nausea for the past two weeks. I could tell Chris was getting worried about my health. Chris and I and have been dating for one year and eleven months but two weeks ago we got into this huge blow out in the middle of his studio. I stormed off to one of the local clubs so i could have a few drinks to try and forget but i ended up cheating on him. With some guy I met i think his name's chras not chresanto yah thats it but i never got his last name well because after our "one night stand" i ran home quickly since then i have been feeling ill.
I told chris about the night; yes he was extremely pissed but he got over it.

"Mrs yn" i looked up from my shaking hands that were being held in Chris hands. The nurse smiled at me.

"The doctor is ready to see you"
I released a shakey breath before getting up.
Before i could walk away Chris pulled me closer.

"Do you want me to come with?" Whats the worse that could happen i mean come one.

I smiled at him,"sure" chris pecked my forehead and held my hand until we got to the doctor's office.

Doctor Troy williams introduced himself,so did we before he told us to take a seat.

"So for how long has this been going for?" He asked while looking at the paper work on his desk.

"Two weeks,isn't that right babe?" Chris asked looking directly at me.

"Ummm yes"

Doctor williams hummed a response.

"I think i already know what it is but just to be clear we'll have to do some tests" he said getting up from his desk ad walking to the cabnet before coming over to me with a hospital gown and a pee cup.
"Change into this in there and Pee in this cup for testing then we can have some blood tests done"

Without a word i quickly walked into the room he pointed at. So many this are going through my mind.

Is it cancer?
Is something seriously wrong with me.
My nerves are all over the place.

I walked back into the room but this time there was a big tv looking thing in the room. Chris looked nervous. Why should he be nervous? Because i'm the one that should be nervous.

After taking enough blood samples which he took to the lab. He told me to lay down on the bed and left my shirt up. Now i'm not nervous; i'm fucking scared to death.

I looked at Chris while the doctor set the ulter sound machine yah he told me what it was.

" bae are you ok?" I had to ask cause his sweating bullets.
He looked down at me with a nervous smile and held my hand before pecking my forehead.

"I'm alright but i could be the one asking you" we both laughed but we were cut off by the doctor telling us its set.

He put this gel stuff on my tummy before rubbing it around with a ward while looking at the screen as if he was looking for something.

" uhhh ah!!! There it is" he said pointing at the screen. But there was just a dot.

Chris and i looked confused.
"What's wrong with her?"

The doctor removed the ward and looked at chris and I.

" she's pregnant and by the looks of it two weeks"

"What? She can't be"
I was speechless really. For sure that's Chris baby.

"But she is,congratulations. I'll be seeing you in a month for the monthy check upS"

~
The ride home was nerve racking. Chris hasn't spoken to me. When we got inside he went straight to the bed room. I had to know what he thought so i followed him but stood by the dresser.

" chris?" He simply ignored me and continued to text.
"Chris? Baby talk to me"

He looked me straight in the eye. " is it his?"

I was taken back by his question.

He got off the bed and walked over. He looks fucking pissed; the vein by his was showing.
"ANSWER ME!?"

Fear took over cause i have never seen him this mad.

"I-I don't know" my body shook with fear.

"You fucking- i'm out i need to think" he quickly grabbed his keys and phone rushed out. I tried running after him but it was no use.

I'm pregnant and i don't know whose it's for.

I fucked up

____________

Tbc

Contine or nah