Epilogue

five year later

Christopher pov.

To say it's  a miracle that yn pulled through three weeks after giving birth to our children is an understatement. I thought I lost the love of my life, the other of my child( yes child) it broke me.

Yn gave birth to two beautiful baby girls, mine caused her to go into labor fast because she was conceived first and Chresanto's was born early either way they are considered twins even the doctors were  surprised to how this happened.  royalty was dropped off by Zonke, she now lives with us. she's 8 years old now

chresanto and his wife were so pleased after the scare passed that yn let them keep Annabella even though it took a while for yn to let er go but still stands by the agreement to let her see us everyweek end might has twisted the deal alittle

Today is my baby Brooke and Annabella's fifth birthday,  we have everybody metting at our house to celebrate. the twins have been running screaming yn would yell at them to stop screaming or else they'll work their baby brother.

oh forgot to mention about five months ago she gave birth to my handsome baby boy with no complications, well no one has met him yet just the Augusts'.

"Mummy, daddy!! look what mom and dad got me" Annabella said running over to to me holding a new princess doll. i knelt down to look at in aww like i cared then i look at Brooke's face she was sad.

 Veronica walked up to Brooke and handed her a door exactly like Anna's"Brooke here is yours"  Brooke's face broke into a smile with her two missing teeth.

"say thank you" yn ssaid walking down the stairs holding my boy Daniel, she walked towards me handing him to me.

"his so cute" Veronica gashed while chresanto made small talk with yn.

Everyone was finally here to celebrate the twin's day but they would gash at Daniel too for being handsome. we played games went swimming then it was time to sing happy birthday and of course Royalty had to lead she's got an amazing.

As I look around, I met amazing people in the process of all this which made us family. I count my self lucky.

"What's the matter?" YN asked with a worried look.

I smiled up at her, "Everything is prefect especially you" I pecked her lips before Daniel pushed my head away causing everyone to bust out in laughter.

________

.FIN.