Awkward.

3 months pregnant.

Chresanto pov

When Angelina and I arrived at the hospital for yn's monthly check-ups. We were barely speaking because of some stupid arguement.

Just because i'm paying Yn more attention than her, she through a fit.

But the young lady is pregnant not her.

Speaking of pregnant what the hell is going on with Angelina. No baby up to now.

And speaking of Yn she looked beautiful and radiant. Chris was surely a lucky bustard.

I saw their music video. No lies here but Yn was banging in there head to toe.

Chris was whispering something into her ear that made her smile and giggle.

"Ummm..n hum"Angelina cleared her throat causing them broke apart but that didn't stop Chris from whispering some in the lines of .

"Just wait till I fill you up" Yn gasped with wide eyes trying to hide her embarrassment.

She looked a little flashed. She then looked up at me and smile to which I smiled back.
"Hey"

"Oh hey Angelina, hey Chresanto" Yn greets shyly while Chris just nodded at our presence.

Angelina sat down next to Yn while I sat next to her."  Are you ready"

Yn looked at Chris by the looks they were giving each other it was like they are communicating

Chris wrapped his arm around her waist.

"While we are not going to find out the gender ." Chris smiled at Yn lovingly; I don't know why I felt a ping in my chest.

"Why not?" I just had to ask I mean they never consulted us.

"While we don't want to know but if you do, you could ask the doctor privately and not tell us"

My eyes wandered from Yn to Angelina who looked distressed all of a sudden.

"Babe, are you ok?"
She took my hand in hers and smiled at me

"I'm fine." She pecked my cheek.

"Awww you guys are admirable" Yn gashed smiling from ear to ear.

"Yfn" the receptionist called." The doctor is ready to see you"

______

"Would you dim the lights.thank you" Doctor Williams asked.  After a few minutes the room was filled with a heart beat. Yn was in tears holding Chris's right hand while he whipped her tears with his left.

Angelina was smiling at the screen I thought her face would break.

"There is your baby, very strong heart beat. Would you like pictures" has if he already knew the answer; he got up not before telling Angelina to hold the wad before leaving the room.

"His/she is a strong baby" Angelina spoke after a while of the room being silent except from the heart beat.

We all hummed a response. I could help myself but move closer to the screen and touch it.

"Prefect" I said to myself.

"Ok here you go" the doctor Said handing us the pictures and telling Yn to whip the gel of while  he turned of the machine.

"Take your vitamins and eat well ok. See you next month" the doctor waved us out.

Angelina walked out the room immediately.

After Yn was done Chris helped her down and put on her shoes.

"Is there something wrong?" Yn asked concerned,Chris took her hand in his as we walked out to the parking lot where we found Angelina seating on the hood of the car.

"No," I took her free hand and gently squeezed it "we are good " I knew Chris was looking at me, I smirked and pecked her hand before letting go.

He pulled her closer not taking his eyes off me. "See you next time. Thanks for inviting us:

When they walked off I couldn't help but feel like she was being taken away from me. I shouldn't feel like this I'm married.

Lord help me as I deal with Angelina

_________

😂💔👄💀 next time