Meeting Him

Chris's pov
What was I thinking arranging for her to meet the stranger that got her pregnant. It took forever to find the guy more like a week and we are seating in this cafe for 30minutes straight not saying a word. I was getting aggitated fast.
Yn gripped my hand tight from under the table. My eyes drifted from her to him then her again.
He kept staring at her amused yet interested;I don't but I felt my blood boil.

I cleared my throat but it came out as a growl.
He looked up at me and chuckle but after uncrossing his hand and seating up straight.

"So... What's the meaning of this meeting?" He asked curiously but still wore the smirk.

"Lets get straight to the point shall we.." chresanto nodded his head getting serious but still had on the smirk.

I swear....

"Yn here got pregnant after your little one night stand"
Even the thought of that made my blood boil but I had tos control myself around Yn.

Chresanto placed his fist under his chin and hummed.

"Interesting... so i'm guessing she's keeping it..?" It came out more of a question than a statement but directed to Yn.

Yn nodded her head and mattered a simple yes.

"So...How sure are you it mine and not yours?" He asked while staring straight at us.

Yn sat up."because i'm three weeks along and so happens to have happened around the same time w-we slept together."

Chresanto turned to face me then turned his attention Back to Yn.

"Umm... is this about money? Because if it is forget it until i'm clear that baby.." he pointed at yn's belly "is mine, I will not pay for child support"

I laughed out hardly. This guy has jokes.

"Its not about the money. It's about you taking responsibility and taking care of the child. DNA testing will be done before you pay child support. All we ask for you is to sign these confidential documents."I said sliding the envelope that was on my lap on to the table to him.

He looked surprised but took them.

"I'll have my lawyer take a good look at them. Seems you have all  figured things out uh Mr Brown?"

I smiled sheepishly at him.

"Yes and if are done here I would like to say bye and until next time."
I got up and helped Yn up who seemed to be dazed but when I was about to pull out my wallet he stopped me and smile.

"Coffee's on me." He took out a fifty dollar bill and placed it on the table. Before shaking my hand and hugging Yn. "Until next time." With that he left so did we.

"I love you" Yn said to me as I helped her into the car.

"I love you too." I pecked her lips before running to the driver's side.

It went better than I thought.

_______________
♡♡♡ until next time♡♡♡☆