All Mine

4 and 1/2months

Christopher Brown pov

Yn looked adorable admiring her baby bump In front of the full body mirror naked. I sat leaning against the head board enjoying the view.😏

Sometimes I think about the what ifs like what if the baby is mine and not August's.
What if the baby is his and draws him closer to her?.

That stuff drives me insane specially during studio time.
But I know for sure I'm not going to let someone especially August steal my baby girl😠.

She's MINE😍

"Baby!" I quickly shook my head when I heard yn"s voice.
"Yes?what's the matter" she turned around beaming at me.

Ok what's going on?

" I was thinking we could spend the day together for once" with each word she took a step towards me in a very seductive manner.
" and do what ever we want" she placed her palms on my cheeks, I placed my hands around her waist pulling her closer so she could straddle over me.
Peck." First of we play COD" peck

Wtf call of duty!!!!I was thinking dirty.

"Eh what???" She removed her left palm from my cheek and glided it into my briefs; boy was she making me horny and the neck kisses weren't helping.
Slowly stroking me, she continued her plan. I feel sexually violated but I'm not going to complain.

"And then we'll watch Fifty shades of black with a bowl of ice cream sprinkled with chocolate flakes."

She moved away from my neck and gave me a hard kiss, I swear I've been caught of guard  the moment I felt her tight walls around my erect member.

I had to break the kiss "FUCK! Yn" she felt so good, I moved to her neck leaving gentle kisses before biting down a little hard and sucking on her neck to form a big ass  hickey.

She's a moaning mess.

30minutes later

"Get the system set, I'll be down in a minute and at least  put on a robe unless you want  to go for another" I smirked at her resulting in me being smacked by a pillow and a blushing yn.

"Shut up and hurry" she left the room tying the robe.

Damn that was the best vanilla sex ever so unexpected.  I loved it 😉.

Now I know for sure. Yn IS mine.😄

~~~~~~~~~~
TBC

☺💋💪

Babbymama(YnXChris BrownXRoc Royal Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें