Sickness

5months
Yn pov

Chresanto and Angela have been AWOL through my 4th month I swear.
When they called and invited Chris and I over for dinner we were beyond shocked because we thought they were bailing.

Then  lately I have been feeling super dizzy and nauseated, like the smell of Chris body spray makes me want to gag.
I think he noticed because he changed decorates to a much sweeter one, that I can't get enough of.

"Baby we're here" wow he stood outside my door,waiting for me to step out.

"Thank you" I pecked his lips before walking In front of him. When he caught up he placed his hand onto mine.

"You look beautiful" he whispered into my ear before ringing the door bell.

Blush "why thank you baby,  you do too" considering his the one who dressed me up in the black v-neck dress and put my hair in a messy bun.

I know he even did my hair and make-up with a little help that is hehe.

He wore black pants,navy blue shirt and dress shoes.

They did say dress fancy.

8:33pm. Late by 23 minutes.

Chresanto opened the door with a smile before gently pulling me in for a hug.

"Welcome" he whispered into my ear.

Chills not sexual chills but I don't know weird chills.
Chris must have noticed my discomfort because he pulled me back to him.

"Evening August" chres nodded his head before allowing us through and leading us to the dinning area.
Angela was assisting a young lady set the food.

"Thank you Roselle" the young lady bowed as dismissal.

"Sit and enjoy." We all sat; chresanto at the head, Angela at his right, me at his left and Chris at my left.

Angela stood up to unveil the food.

"Lamp chops drizzled with cherry sauce, Greek salad and fried Thai rice. Dig in"

Food was being passed around of course Chris offered to serve me, I agreed

"So how are things going?" Chresanto asked while cutting his lamp chop.

I looked down at my plate then back at chresanto, my throat felt dry.

"Babe, are you sure you're feeling alright?" There was concern in his tone.

I nodded before proceeding to answer chresanto with a smile. " everything has been fine, heart beats stronger." Immediately I took a bite of the lamp my tummy went in turns.

I don't know if it was the sweetness that had me rushing to their nearest bathroom. I slammed the door and knelt down near the toilet; releasing all the contents from my stomach. I felt a hand rub my back, if it wasn't for the familiarity of the sparks I would have freaked.

"Shh, let it all out baby" Chris cooled into my ear.
Tears started to trickle down, I hated this feeling so much. When I got done, I fell right into his lap crying my eyes out. He wiped my mouth with toilet paper before pulling the flashing thing.

" I feel weak and tired" I whispered into his chest. I knew he didn't understand exactly what I meant but I liked that he didn't  question it.

Angela and chresanto came rushing in, Angela held  a vest and shorts while chres had a tooth brush and mouth wash.

"Here" chres whispered handing the stuff to Chris. I couldn't hear anything else because the darkness slowly invited me in.

I woke up in unfamiliar  bed room, I almost panicked if it wasn't for Chris holding on to me; whispering sweet things.
I looked at him confused.

" you fell asleep after throwing up, I cleaned you up  before putting to bed. How are you feeling now?"

I looked into his eyes, I could feel mine start to water. I put him through so much trouble.

"Shhh it was no big deal. I love dressing you up.... not in a creepy way" we both laughed .

"I'm in love you yn" he pecked my forehead once then twice.

It felt so good, so natural . "I'm in love with you too Christopher Brown"
He pulled me in for a short but passionate kiss.

"How are you feeling?"
He asked while playing with my hair.

"A little better, thank you"
He pecked the top of my head, whispered a welcome.

" I bet chresanto and Angela are waiting on us down stairs for breakfast"

Wait what time is it?

" 9am, I can tell what you"re thinking baby"

I love this man.

.

Breakfast was quite interesting to say the least. August was being too friendly and that pissed Chris off but he didn't react. Angela has been really quiet, she kept staring at my bump.

" thanks for letting us stay? Sorry about dinner last night" I apologized again.

Angela laughed and smiled before giving me a hug. " it's no big deal. But dinner is on you guys next time"

Chris and I agreed before leaving the August residence.

" I hate that August lad"

I rolled my eyes while buckling my seatbelt.

" why?"

Chris gave me a side eye that made me giggle.
" is my chrisy boo jealous?" I teased poking his arm.

" Yes.. cause you tolerate it"
He pouted

Awww

" that's because he might be the father. But just know I love you and you look sexy jealous." He smirked and placed left hand on my thigh.

" you"re silly but I love it"

I giggled. The ride home was quiet but a comfortable quiet.

" i'm in love with you "  I whispered before falling asleep.

" I know. I'm in love with you too pooky"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC
😳😛😚