Back to Sleep

Next day.

We have been shooting scenes of his new video back to sleep. We're only remaining with the shower scene which will be taking place in your shower. Lord this video has got me all flashed.

Flashback

After I arrived at the studio two of the security guys led me to Chris.

" hey baby" he pecked my lips then pulled me down so I could seat on his lap.

His crew smiled at me with a 'knowing smile'

Ok...

" so what did you need me for?"

Chris put on his business-like face.

"Okay. So i'm shooting my new video for my new song back to sleep and I wanted you in some scenes."

I have never been in any of his videos so why now?

"Why can't you get those.. what do they call them...ummm"

"Video whores" one of the guys said.

I shot him a look.

"Video girls...to do it"

Chris looked at me like I just grew two heads.

"They are sexy scenes"

Again Chris has never asked me to do this even if they are sexy scenes."

" and....?"

Everyone snickered except Chris and I.
"Guys give us a moment"
After they left Chris sat me on the couch while he stood by the sound board.

"Yn do you want me to get some random girl ands fuck her in the shower"

Whoa wait..back the fuck up.

WHAT?!

"Fuck? "

He nodded

" but Chris i'm pregnant and not sexy" I teared up. He came rushing over and hugged me.

"Trust me you are sexy as hell. Besides your bump looks like a pac"

I love him

" Okay fine." I giggled  when he pecked my neck again.

Chris leaned closer to my ear. "Good. 'Cause I was getting tired of the video girls. I need my sexy lady" he growled sexually.

Fuck him.

End of flashback

"Ready." Chris whispered knowing the effect he had on me.

"Y-yes" I mumbled.

" Okay places people" the director shouted after Chris gave him the signal.

While he sung. He trailed his lips up and down my neck to my lips for a steamy kiss.

Fuck  kill me now.

"Umm"

The steaming water was just adding to the pleasure.

when he flipped me around so my back could be against the wall and pinned my hand over my head. I felt him push my panties to the side before he slide into me.

"And rock your back...."  I knew what he meant there. My back arched when he hit my prostate

"Clock's ticking and i'm on it so i can get a little more of your love."

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck.

Immediately we came the director shouted cut.

Chris let me go but caught me before I could drop on my knees because I legs felt like jello.

"You did great." He whispered sexually more teasing.

Yawn.

"Tired."

" a little..." he smirked at me before taking me back into the bedroom so I could sleep.

"Great job. Yn"

" so you'll cut off the lower half. Right?" I asked cause I don't want fans going crazy.

"Yes. Yn" Chris replied. " now sleep."

And just like that I was gone and its only 6pm we have been shooting from 8am.

"And that was for not saying I love you too yesterday. " he whispered into my ear before giving pecking my lips.

Ummm

"Love you too "

_______
♡♡♡I love that song♡¤¤☆