Secrets?

7months😅

I feel so exhausted,and I didn't want to deal with bullshit but unfortunately for me it just had to be there.

My elder sister Zonke( pronounced zone-kay), we were really close when we we're younger but then she moved to Thailand with our  dad after our parents divorced when i was 10 back then.

And now 12 years later she wants to come visit after she heard I was pregnant and wants to help out.

Eye roll.

Chris doesn't really want her here for some reason but I don't really want to know.
These pains only get worse each time I stress out.

Ding doing

"Chris door!!!" I yelled from upstairs, you see I'm on bed rest...early I know but they said I could possibly deliver early.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I heard Chris scream/whisper at someone.

"For my sister ofcourse" that voice is so familiar .

"I swear if she finds ou-"

"If I find out what?" I asked looking at Chris and Zonke.

"That Chris has a surprise for you, right Christopher?"

I folded my arms looking back and forth between the two.
Chris looked at me and smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes, Zonke help her get dressed."

Zonke rolled her eyes and brushed passed Chris, who huffed.

What's going on?

"Take my bags up stairs Christopher" she ordered before hugging me. But you could tell I didn't want to her because my hands were down.

She Let go, "well then..... let's get you ready".

I wobbled up the stairs with the help of the rail and Chris waist, but you could feel Zonke's eyes burning into me.

What's going on between these two? Tension is thick asf.

_______♡_♡_♡_Secrets___♡♡_♡_♡_.

Tbc
Love u