What's going on?

Two weeks later.
Angela pov

I wanted to tell Chresanto why it hurts to see him smile at Yn with admiration.
I wanted him to look at me the same way. Sigh.
Looking at the ultrasound picture makes me want to cry. Tracing it with the tips of my index finger made tears blur my vision.

Tonight is the night I tell Chresanto the truth.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen so I can prepare Chresanto his favorite meal.

I looked at my watch, it read 5:39 pm I have an hour and a half before he gets back

I made him barbecue ribs, mashed potatoes and a salad. When I was finally done I have five minutes to freshen up.
I quickly ran up stairs and changed into white booty shorts and a fitting vest.
And a minute to spare.

DING DONG

"Coming" I ran downstairs  to the door before the person could ring the bell again I opened up.

"Christopher"

He didn't look to happy at all because he pushed passed me.

"Where is Yn" He didn't even pay attention to me; he was to busy searching for Yn.

Why was he looking for her here?

"What's going on? Chris" I get grabbed hold of his bicep.
The felt tingles in my fingers. He looked at me and I did the same.

That's when I noticed how close we were....

"What's going on here?" I heard Chresanto and yn ask from behind.

Wait yn?

Christopher left my grip and ran over to Yn and hugged her. She started crying into his shoulder apologizing over and over. He simply just hugged her.

Chresanto walked over to me.  With the explain expression.

We left the two in the living room and walked into the kitchen; he shut the door.

" What's been going on with you?" He asked before taking a sit on the stools.

I sigh and sat down. " Chris cam-" he cut me off.

"Not that. Lately you have been off"

I got up and took his food out of the microwave. "Here eat."

He eyed the food and me before eating. "Talk"

" ummm- while- I can-n't have  kids."

He dropped his folk gently. " What you mean?"

I moved closer to him and took his left hand into mine.
Tears were so close to falling.

"I'm barren" Chresanto stood and gave me a hug then placed a tender kiss on my forehead.

"Its fine baby. NOW it's makes sense. But I love you no matter what "

"BUT I SEE the way you look at yn , it's different from the way you look at me" I dropped my gaze to the wooden floor.

Chresanto sighed and lifted  my head up with his index and thump, so I could look him in the eyes.

"That's because I'm in love  with you and I worry about you but when I look at her its her carefree manner.But that's what makes me love you more but loosen up baby. We could always adopt ok"

He cut me off before I could object.

"I love you Chresanto"

"And I love you too and these wonderful meal we shall eat together" he pulled me to his lap by the waist and pecked my cheek

That's when we heard the front door close.

" it's just us" I winked seductively.

_______
♡♡TBh I love this book.

Till next time