Beautiful begins

YN pov

i was half way to the August's when i had a severer attack of contractions, i gripped the steering wheel hard, my breathing was short. i feel so dizzy and my vision was getting impaired.

i quickly pulled over and tried to control my breathing but nothing seems to work. i quickly dialed Christopher's number even though I'm pissed with him.

ring ring ring....

"baby I'm so-" he was cut of by me screaming. " where are you yn?"

" i was arrrgh on my way to the August's,Chris I'm by the side of there road. get here fast arrrgh"

i could hear him shout at someone for car keys, " baby stay on the line okay, breath with me... in... out" i tried keeping up "relax baby, I'll be there soonest"

i kept breathing with Christopher til he got to me that when my water burst and contractions got worse.

all i could do was scream as he transfer me to the back and quickly got into the drivers sit and sped off to the hospital but we were stopped by an officer for over speeding.

the officer asked for his driver licience and registration. he quickly headed him the documenets. I had another contruction which scred the officer.

"whose back there" he said flashing his flash light

"my girlfriend is in labor and we need to get to the hospital quick" the officer quickly handed chris his stuff back.

i put my hand into my soaked underwear"agggggrrrh, baby hurry, i can feel the head....arrrggh"  the contractions are getting worse by the minute.

"I'll escort you to the hospital"

 i had another contraction and got the urge to push.

"lets go"

it took us five minutes to get to the hospital were i was quickly rushed to the labor wad with Christopher while the officer remained at the reception .

" okay yn, two more pushes and your first baby  will be out"

wait first baby?

Christopher must have heard the same thing as me, "first baby?, doctor Mathew's you said one baby"

there was no time to answer i gave him one big push then i heard a small cry, i fell back into the bed. the nurses quickly rushed to my baby after Christopher cut the cord the the door burst open with Chresanto panting.

"am i too late?" he looked over and saw the baby in the nurse's hands and walked over... " i am"

Christopher pulled him back, "no you're not one more, right doc"

i felt tired and numb....

" okay next contraction push yn" Doctor Mathew's shouted

" babies?" Chresanto asked in surprise

"yep"

I felt the contraction come strong so i pushed just has strong, " good , one more baby"

"arrrrrrrrgggggh" then a loud cry was heard.

i held Christoper's hand tight and looked at him with a smile, he smiled back then I looked at chresanto  too and smiled.

"you did it" they both said with smiles, i felt so tired and weak. their smiles dropped and the doctor's started to panic.

" I'll love you always Christopher, i forgive you...."

_____________

the end