I'm in love with you

Chris hasn't been home since last night when he stormed off. I feel so guilty that i'm letting him go though all this with me. Sigh. I love Christopher I really do. And that one night stand might have tucked up everything we had together.
That one night stand meant nothing to me; I mean yes the guy was hot but come on. Anyway who am I kidding here.
Shit now I sound like a slut.Sigh.
Maybe Chris was right maybe I should get rid of it. But how can I bring myself to do such a horrific thing like that.
Damn it. Chris pick up.
Ring
Ring....voice mail
I launched my phone at the tv in frustration. Been camped out on the couch is annoying now I see why men hate being benched by their lovers. Sigh.

I heard the front door open and close, I quickly got up. Chris's back was at me;his hand were holding the door shut with his head over them. I should hear him take deep breaths before he finally turned to face me.

"Come we need to talk"
He walked over and held me hand leading us back to the living room. We sat there staring at each other well because he was seated on the living room table while I was on the couch.

"I'm sorry for storming out like I did last night.it's just....let me finish Yn. It's just that this is a lot for me to take in. I know  you didn't do this on purpose on anything like you said. So.I was thinking... maybe you should contact the guy."
I felt my head Snap at how fast I turned to look up at him. Wtf does he mean contact him. But his right the guy has got to know what's going on.

"Can I talk now?" Chris chuckled and gestured me to go on. " don't apologize  i'm the one that should apologize for putting you in this mess," I grabbed both his hands. "Chris i'm so sor-rry. And yes I will contact him once I find out where he works and see what he has got to say"

Chris got up and hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "I'll always be by your side whether he mans up or not. Because Yn i'm in love with you"

When Chris said that my heart swelled with joy. I grabbed his face gently so i could look into his eyes. I knew I had tears in mine because he was whipping the free runners.

"Christopher i'm in love with you too" with  that said we sealed it with a passionate and loving Kiss. Chris sat me on his lap holding to my waist has though I would slip away. Not that i'm complaining  because I held on to his shirt.

-
We sat on the couch with a blanket over us as we watched  Ballers.

I love this guy.

_____¥¥¥¥_¥¥¥___
♡♡♡☆☆☆vote and comment

😘😍