Dinner.

I was surprised  when Chresanto called Chris two weeks after our little meeting saying he wanted he want us over for dinner,so we could all get to know one another.
I was a little bit specticle about the whole idea. Something didn't  feel right immediately we arrived after Chris and I left the doctor's office for my second month check up.

"Angelina wanted to meet you so much" Chresanto said semi excited, "she's in the kitchen."

I walked into the kitchen only to meet a woman not too far from my age; who i'm guessing is Angelina.

When she noticed me,she dropped the tea towel she was holding into the counter top and ran up to me for a hug. "OMG,you must be Yn.?" She said still hugging me; I honestly didn't know how to react but after a few I hugged her back more awkwardly.
She let me go and edged me to seat while she finishes  up Dinner.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink" she finally broke the silience and breaking me off my wandering.

"Fruit water would be fine."

She rushed to the fridge and got me one.

"Thanks" I mumbled. She smiled at me before continuing whatever the hell she was doing.

Does this lady know i'm pregnant with her husband's child if she does I was expecting a bitch or something.

But

Nothing came. She she fine with the whole thing?.

"I know you're pregnant with his child." How did she know.? " your facial expressions and the fact that you said that out loud. Love"

Oh... Chris always told me I do that a lot.
Speaking of Chris where the hell is he.?

"So you're ok with this?" I asked while opening up the bottle.

She closed the oven and turned back at me,taking off her oven gloves and seating at opposite side of the island.

"Actually I'm fine with it. Because he can finally have a kid of his own" she looked kind of sad saying that.

What the he'll did she mean tho?

"I'm baran, so this is actually a good thing"
She smiled at me but I could tell it was fake.

" sorry for asking this but does he know"

Her eyes snapped at me so fast I swear I freaked.

"No and let's keep it that way until the right comes."

" Right time for what?" A voice came from behind; that's when I saw Chresanto and Chris walking in.
Chresanto hugged Angelina from behind while Chris sat by me but not before pecking my lips.

" To ask you to come for my next appointment. She wanted me to ask at the right time." I lied.

Chris squeezed my thigh obviously knowing I lied.

Sigh.

"That would be nice" Chresanto said beaming a huge smile for pecking Angelina lips and whispering something to her making her blush.

They are cute.

"That was an awesome I idea baby"

After dinner we all sat in the living room everyone was having wine while I was stuck with strawberry juice.

This sucks. Just one sip.

"Please" I whinned at Chris, giving him the best puppy dog face with a pout and tears.

" No" he said sternly.. I looked at Chresanto who simply shook his head.

I crossed my hands and huff'd."fine"

" So how long have you two been together?" Angelina asked looked at both Chris and I.

"A year and eleven  months" Chris responded with confidence; hugging me tight.

"Oh....and You are fine with all this.?" I lowered my head.

Chris held me close. " Now I am, just as long as she's happy." He pecked my head.

"Aww..."

I noticed that Chresanto was quite the whole time Angelina questioned us.
  I peeked up staring at him through my lashes only to find him already staring at me with intensity.

Creepy.

"How did you too meet?." Chris asked.

Now that made me seat straight and Chresanto to snap out of his trance.

"Well. We were arrenged"  he said causally like it was so normal.

I gasped so did Chris.

"That still happens" Chris asked still in shock.

" You could say that." Angelina said smiling.

Fake again.

" Oh wow ...."

I knew he wanted to ask something but he didn't want an awkward moment... cause he hates them.

Yawn.

" tired?" Chresanto asked.

I nodded my head.

" I better take her home. Thank for an amazing dinner. Next time its on us."
As we walked out the door. We hugged Chresanto and Angelina.

"Take care"

Immediately we arrived Chris took us straight to the bed room. Helping in me change into my night ware and tacking me in before stripping to his boxers and getting into bed; pulling me closer so we could be face to face.

He pecked my lips. " I love you"

I pecked him back. "I love you too" which turned into a full blown make out session.

He pulled away but keeping our foreheads attached. " let's get some sleep."

I giggled and pecked his lips.

" I lov. ...." I was consumed by darkness.

"Love you too"