Chap 5

'Jin hyung, I need to talk to you.' Hoseok said. 'Can we please get this psychiatric of your girlfriend to help as soon as possible?' Hoseok asked in concern as he dragged the elder to a more quiet place after the plane landed. The others left to collect their baggage to avoid being suspicious for Yoongi.

Jin immediately took out his phone and rang up his girlfriend asking when they could meet that friend of hers. They were scheduled up for a appointment this Saturday and it was Thursday today. Now is the time for them to think up a plan to make Yoongi go.

'Maybe we should say that his mum wants to meet him.' Hoseok suggested, earning a smack behind from Jin. They were all seated in a circle after Yoongi left to sleep, brain storming ideas on how to get Yoongi to meet up with the psychiatric.

'Hyung, are you stupid or what? Why would hyung's mum contact us when she could clearly contact her own son?' Jungkook stated. 'I swear, taking care of Yoongi hyung as is like taking care of a baby and trying to tame a lion at the same time. I wouldn't be surprise if new ARMYs actually thinks he is the maknae.' He laughed. Yoongi wasn't the same after the death of his dearest and even now, the maknae has to take care of him when he's the hyung. He needed love and attention. Jungkook doesn't mind it though, he hates being treated like the youngest. He always thrives harder to be better like his hyungs.

'Maybe we could ask him to run us an errand.' Namjoon suggested.

'Is the psychiatric going to be in the office or no?' Jimin asked.

'No, I told my girlfriend that he'd be reluctant to go, that's why it's scheduled on a Saturday.' Jin answered.

'She said it'll be good if we try to set him up with her in somewhere private.' Jin continued.

'We can try to ask her to meet up with him in the coffee shop opposite our dorm? He loves the coffee served there.' Jimin suggested. The others glared at him.

'You do know he'll end up with a scandal, throw a tantrum and probably not talk to us anymore if we did that right? It is a coffee shop, filled with people.' Namjoon directed his gaze towards the younger.

'Isn't he already going to be very upset that we think he needs help? Sending him to psychiatrist in secret, setting him up.' Taehyung spoke up. There was a long pause. Everyone knew the what the risks were but they needed their old Suga back.

Saturday reached in a blink of an eye. The members were anxious for today. They were worried about how Yoongi would react to seeing the psychiatric in the dance studio. Yoongi having no idea what Jin was bringing him into, got ready as soon as he woke up. He didn't get another goodnight's sleep yet again. He woke up around 3 am from the same old nightmare. Jin wasn't in his bed anymore and his duvet and pillows were neatly folded and stacked up. 'Typical Jin.' Yoongi thought to himself. They left no clues behind except a piece of note.

Flashback

'Yoongi!' Jin said as he spotted the younger walking to the kitchen, grabbing a drink. Jin was up late night again, talking to his girlfriend.

'Ne hyung?' The younger turned his gaze to the elder.

'Get ready as soon as you wake up on Saturday morning. Don't ask why.' Jin said and walked off to bed, leaving the younger in a pile of questions.

Yoongi put on a pair of ripped jeans that he loves and a simple t-shirt on. When he came out of the room, breakfast was laid out and there was a note beside his plate of food. He knew immediately that it was Jin's handwriting because it was neat.

'Meet us in our dance studio by 10 am. -Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook.'

Yoongi chuckled to himself. 'Why would they make it so serious when it was only a meeting in the dance studio?' Yoongi thought to himself while munching on the bacon that was served on his plate. Something seemed off.

He munched on his food as fast as he could as he was running late. 5 minutes to 10 and the drive was at least 10 minutes from their dorm. Speeding pass traffic lights, earning honks from drivers from all directions, not even caring if he earned himself a speeding ticket, he reached the dance studio with a few seconds to spare.

He was getting a little suspicious as he neared the dance studio. No laughter from the boys, no footsteps, no screaming from Taehyung, no nothing. It was odd and quiet. Usually you could already hear the noisy boys if you were in reception but oddly, the place was quiet. A little bit too quiet.

Before Yoongi could push the door that led to the dance studio that was practically their second home, the receptionist of Bighit walked towards him.

'Yoongi-sshi, Bang PD-nim wants you in his office NOW.' The receptionist said, emphasizing the word 'now' and walked away with her heels clicking on the tiled floor behind her.

What did I do wrong?! Yoongi thought. He was left with no choice but to leave to the boss' office.