Chap 22

3 days. 3 days since Yoongi had gone missing. 3 days since they heard any news from him. The members were getting worried.

What if something bad happened?

Bad thoughts clouded their minds.

An hour after Yoongi had dramatically slammed the door behind him, walking away from the dorm, the young lass had called.

'Is Yoongi there? I called his cell.' She said out.

'No, he just left. Is he not with you?' Seokjin sighed. His heart raced. He felt guilty.

They should have just told him.

'Obviously not, why else would I call you for his whereabouts for?' The lass rolled her eyes. Though she showed a sassy personality, something tells her Yoongi was up to no good.

'He left everything. His cell, his wallet and wait is that a bra?!' Seokjin asked. He was walking into his room. It was a mess.

'Jesus, I thought I told him to close the luggage back!' Shan had slapped her hand on her head. Her cheeks warmed.

That's dirty clothes he's seeing. It's already bad that Yoongi had not only saw it but touched it too.

She shuddered at the thought. Her schedules were packed leaving no time for her to get her luggage back.

Back to the present day, Seokjin seemed restless. All the members were, but Seokjin seemed especially restless. He couldn't sleep at night. Nightmares of Yoongi haunted him. He worried for the lad.

He was overthinking.

'What should we do?' Jungkook asked. They were all lazing around their dance studio, all too worried to be dancing. They tried.

Their formation wasn't done without Yoongi.

They were a team.

Shouldn't they be seeking out for him?

Dancing practices during these 3 days involved Namjoon stepping on Jungkook's shoe then falling down on Jimin, causing everyone to fall into a human pyramid. If it wasn't Namjoon, it was Seokjin. He was way too occupied with his thoughts that he stayed dancing in only one place.

The other members too did lots of mistakes. Hoseok nearly hit the mirror before him at the part where he had to jump down in Boy In Luv.

Everyone was a mess.

'Boys, I know you're all worried about Yoongi, he'll come back.' Their dance choreographer said.

That's what they all said. For the past 3 days, that's all they've heard.

'Don't worry' 'He'll come back'

Seokjin had enough and was about to snap.

'He'll come back?! That's what all of you say but it's been 3 freaking days!' Seokjin yelled out. He felt as if it was his fault.

'All of you don't know the bond we had. I was there almost every single time he had a breakdown. I was always there!' He continued. Tears clouded his vision. He felt horrible for being so helpless.

'That is it. If you guys aren't following me to find Yoongi, I am going myself.' He said before leaving the practice room.

As soon as he left the building, harsh wind blew by. He pulled his coat tighter, shielding his neck from the cold.

It's almost winter.

Just as he was about to walk down the stairs, the door behind him unlocked. Seokjin turned towards the others that looked like they had ran down the stairs.