Bonus Chapter 5

Cooking Cooking

Yoongi grinned as he looked at the long list he had planned out.

Pizza and pasta, that's was what he's making.

The long list was folded neatly into a small square shape before being pocketed into his wallet. He got his son ready, that little munchkin grinning to him every time Yoongi made eye contact with him. 

'Appa is going to go grocery shopping to cook eomma something nice, Eunkwanggie has to be a good boy, aite?' 

Grabbing his car keys, he checked the time on his watch, 1pm. He smirked to himself, he has plenty of time to whip his babe a well cooked meal.

He has approximately 2 hours to be in grocery shop and getting the ingredients before driving back to cook. He was definitely going to ace cooking this meal.

It was her birthday today and instead of sappy romantic date, Yoongi wanted this to be special for her. That was because she was turning a year older and more mature.

It's been years since they were together, Yoongi wanted it to be special.

As soon as he parked his car in a parking lot, unstrapped his baby boy, he locked his car and went on on his journey on getting some groceries.

As soon as he stepped into the shop, lousy old typical grocery shopping mall music played through his ears. He groaned as he was already so bored of the same old melody that played.

He swore that if he was the person behind the intercom, he was definitely playing lit music.

'Those people have no taste in music, baby.' Yoongi mumbled to his smiling son that stared up at him with those small eyes of his. 

He inherit almost all of Yoongi's features but all Yoongi sees was his wife. He looked like a mini Yoongi but Yoongi was sure he was a mini Shan in a guy version.

He wheeled a shopping cart that made squeaky sounds whenever he wheels it around the shop and shoving the needed ingredients into it.

Once he was done, he paid for the ingredients and left.

Setting the ingredients aside, Yoongi put on an apron that the lass had bought him because he said he wanted to be like Seokjin. He had put the little baby to sleep, setting the baby monitor next to him as he organized the ingredients on the counter top. 

Out of jealousy, Shan had given Seokjin an apron with super mario imprinted all over it

Out of jealousy, Shan had given Seokjin an apron with super mario imprinted all over it. Seokjin's old one was worn out so Shan bought him one for his birthday. Yoongi had whined her to get one for him as well because he wanted to start his passion which was apparently, cooking.