*Bonus Chapter

A YoonShan-ful wedding 💃🏻🕺🏼

Yoongi sighed as he walk back and forth from the toilet to the body length mirror that was by the door of the room he was at.

He felt nervous and his palms were sweaty.

The other boys were already waiting in the hall, talking to the pastor.

He didn't sleep well since he stayed up all night talking to his soon-to-be wife.

He missed her warmth so much.

They insisted having a "bachelor's party" because after this, Yoongi will be a married man.

Instead of drinking like the others, Yoongi didn't really want to be in the party. He wanted to just cuddle his fiancee.

'I miss you so much.' He typed out. The message was sent and seen before a reply came, 'In a few hours, you'll see me.' The lass replied.

Yoongi was impatient. His hair was styled up neatly and everything was all done. Now he needed to wait for the greenlight before heading to the wedding hall to wait for his bride.

On the other hand, the bride to be felt like vomiting.

Her heart pounded against her chest as she stared at herself in the mirror. The make up and stylists of Bighit had took the opportunity to style and beautify her.

Her long hair was curled and tied into a messy waterfall braid.

'My baby is growing up!' Her mother said out as she pretended to wipe a fake tear away.

'Aww mom, I'm still your baby.' She smiled as she embraced her mother in a hug.

She was still in her house clothes, putting the elegant white dress last.

Her friends were all here as well. They were busy putting on their bridesmaid dresses and busy getting their make up done.

Her mother in law swiftly walked in with her nephew in her arms.

'Hi nephew!' She squealed as she took him in her arms. The little baby one squealed as soon as he saw her.

'Aunt is getting married today!' Her mother in law chuckled.

Once everything was ready, she got help slipping on her dress and her mother gently placed a veil on her head as her eyes watered.

'Oh mom, don't cry

'Oh mom, don't cry.' She embraced her mom in a hug.

'Dad's waiting at the entrance. I'll be cheering for you!' She said as she disappeared into the wedding hall. Her father in law gave her a small hug as her mother in law gave her a bouquet of flowers that she'll be holding down the aisle.