Chap 12

'I need you to help me.' Yoongi said, looking into the young lass' eyes. The lass had no choice but to  stare at him, trying to find any hints if he was being serious but he was indeed dead serious. He was always known for his infamous poker face but there were times he'd show emotions. 

'I need you to help me, can you?' He asked again. The young lass still wasn't replying him and he was getting impatient. 

He isn't someone with much patience at all and would automatically roll his eyes when Jin makes the whole band leave late because he needed to put on his sunblock and other creams to keep his beauty even though he was already ethereal enough to kill every living A.R.M.Y in the entire universe. 

'Please?' He pleaded when the younger refused to answer him. He was desperate for help and he can't possible get the members to help him since they'd call him crazy or something. His ex-fiancee was long gone but Yoongi wouldn't move on. 

Something in him tells him that his ex-fiancee was definitely hiding something big from him. 

The lass that was seated across him was about to speak up when Yoongi's familiar typical iPhone ringtone rang. 

He mumbled some incoherent words before mumbling something like 'wait a second' before answering the phone call. The lass rolled her eyes. Typical Yoongi, swearing away and yet still calls himself a good boy. 

It was yet another call from a bank. Another bank. Previously, it was the manager from Seoul Republic Bank but now, it's from SK Bank. 

The spoken manager was asking for another 5 million won that apparently his ex-fiancee had lent. 

10 million won. That's a lot. You could buy half a house or a car or even an ice-cream parlor with that amount of money. 

'Do I seem like I shit out money?' He mumbled after he hung up. 

'Right, back to the point.' He continued. 

'Can you help me?' He asked, directing his attention towards the girl. 

'It'll depend, oppa. I can't just agree to everything.' She mumbled. 

'I need you to help me search for these companies.' He said, shoving an envelope into her hands. 

'Don't open it yet, open it when I leave.' He said. 

'Leave?!' She said out aloud. Her eyes widened and all she could think was Yoongi committing suicide. She shuddered slightly at the thought. 

'No! I didn't mean 'leave' as in the 'leave' you're thinking of now. I meant leave as in I'm leaving for a world tour soon.' He said. 

He felt sad that he had to leave Korea tomorrow. It has only been a few days since he reunited with his childhood friend but him being all famous, he has a world tour to attend. 

'I'll be sure to facetime you.' He said. 

'I've checked through all her documents, every single piece of paper she kept in her drawer that was locked away from me.' He said as he pointed towards the envelope that was still in Shan's hands. 

'How did you obtain the key though?' She asked, her head tilt a bit to the right and she wore a confuse face. 

'I trashed the house and apparently the key was kept in Jin's vase from China. No one, not even Jin cleans the insides. She's one sly woman.' Yoongi said. 

'Right....' She mumbled. Poor Jin, he must have loved that vase so much. 

The boys came back just in time their conversation ended. Yoongi silently thanked the Lord for delaying the members' journey home.