Chap 6

Yoongi led himself to the office on the highest floor. They were all very close to Bang PD-nim so they hung around a lot in his office. Yoongi didn't know why he felt a little off today, making him feel a bit petrified to face the boss. 

Mustering all his courage, he knocked on the door and there was a faint 'come in'. He pushed the door open and made eye contact with the boss that was currently doing some paper work. 

'Yoongi, do you know why you are here?' Asked the elder as the younger took his sit opposite the elder. 

'No, PD-nim.' He glanced down, fiddling with his fingers. 

'MIN YOONGI, WHY DID YOU GET YOURSELF A SPEEDING TICKET?!' The elder questioned. Yoongi's eyes widened. These traffic police, damn, they work fast.  

'Jin hyung told me to meet at the dance studio by 10! And it was already like 9:50 when I checked my phone so I rushed out. Sorry PD-nim. I promise it wouldn't happen again!' Yoongi tried to explain in a rush, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble. It was his first time getting a speeding ticket anyways.  

'I get how your tickets and all are paid by us but you don't have to abuse it! You do realize the amount of speeding tickets you got for the past 5 years right?' PD-nim explained. 

'But it wasn't me! It was my girlfriend!' Yoongi tried to explain. He didn't like how this conversation was going. Yoongi was indeed very protective over his deceased girlfriend. 

'Sure, how do you explain this?' Bang PD-nim said, opening a drawer at his desk. Yoongi fell silent. 

It was a picture of his car, with what seemed like 2 passengers, one his girlfriend or should he mention it as 'deceased girlfriend' and one is someone he couldn't make out in the driver's seat. The person was dressed in dark, his figure was small and he was kissing his girlfriend's cheek. He felt a tinge of betrayal. Was this why his girlfriend kept asking him for his car which he just let her use it? He thought it was for a purpose but he thought wrong. 

Why didn't PD-nim tell him any of this? Tears blinded his vision as thoughts of his girlfriend possibly cheating on him when she was alive ran in his head. He felt betrayed but he knew he cannot jump to conclusions yet, there wasn't much evidence. Maybe it was his girlfriend's brother? But never once she mentioned having a brother, even if they had dated so long. She doesn't even mention about her family to him. 

'You are dismissed.' PD-nim said after a long pause. Yoongi took his time absorbing all he saw and learnt today. He was blinded by love. He stood up and went to the dance studio, with a throbbing heart. His heart ached even if he was trying to stay positive. 

Right at that moment, he stated he was going to find out everything about her girlfriend. She was never one to say anything, she was indeed a conservative person. Every time when Yoongi brought up subjects about her past, she would simply brush it, saying she wasn't ready to open up yet. Yoongi being a gentleman he is, didn't push it because he thought maybe she had a rough past. 

The studio was dark, quiet and eerie when Yoongi decided to barge into the studio without knocking.  The only sound making the whole room less eerie was the air conditioner that was on. In there sat a petite figure, dressed up neatly with her hair tied up in a messy braid. A table was located in the middle of the wooden floor with two chairs that were going to be occupied when Yoongi arrives. 

'What's this?!' Yoongi asked, walking slowly into the studio. 

'Hello Yoongi-sshi.' The petite figure smiled.