Chap 16

The sun shone brightly through the blinds of Yoongi's hospital bedroom. The walls were practically shinning due to the light rays from the sun. 

It was about 3 days after the incident when Yoongi woke up. His eye shot wide open and he struggled again. He came to realize that he was tied up to the sides of the bed and he has absolutely no idea about why he was tied up. Everything was just a blur to him. 

The other members had left last night, going to their next venue for a concert before they'll rush back here. 

Fans were still devastated and the rest of Bangtan figured out they'll just have to perform without Yoongi, in hopes that it wouldn't disappoint their fans who were already much devastated by the news. 

'Don't struggle, it'll hurt more,' A familiar voice spoke from the couch. The young lass looked up from the book she was reading before giving a light smile. 

For the past three days, she practically camped in his spacious bedroom, hogging the couch all to herself and also bathing in the creepy bathroom that made awkward echo voices. (a/n; id be scared man if tht was me) 

She took care of Yoongi, massaging his legs for him so it wouldn't be that still, talking to him and telling him stories. 

'I see the Olaf has woke up from it's nap!' She cheered. 

Yoongi gave a light cough as soon as he opened his mouth, trying to speak. 

'Here, have some water,' she fed him some water before he cleared his throat again and spoke.

'Why am I here?' He asked. He still has that burning feeling in his chest and his arms were hurting here and there from the incident that day. 

'You got shot.' She simply replied. He wore a surprised face, mouth hung wide open and his small cute little eyes turned big. 

Trying to lighten up the dull aura in the room she added on, 'it was this big!' while showing Yoongi how big the bullet was. Of course it wasn't as big as she had showed but to make him smiled a bit, she exaggerated. 

'Aren't bullets suppose to make me die?' He asked. His mouth didn't curve up and he still wore a poker face. 

'Not necessarily.' She said, grabbing a plastic chair to sit by the pale man. 

'It was a miss,' She said, she was very glad when she heard from his doctor that it was a missed. 

After she came by, she had pestered the doctor for all the documents even getting stuff up to his previous hospital visits back in Korea.  

'Hmph, I should have moved a little so I could just die.' He huffed out. 

'My chest itches.' He added on. 

'Don't say such things!' The lass scolded before making a face and walk out of the room. 'It's itching because it's healing.' she said.

'No wait! Come back!' He cried out, struggling again in hopes she comes back. He seems to be quite strong for someone who just woke up from a 3 days nap. 

'Can you stop struggling?' She asked, peeking out from the side of the wall. She tried staying mad but sadly, to avoid him getting anymore bruises, she couldn't. 

'Aren't you feeling drowsy?' she asked again. He isn't suppose to be that strong? The medicine wore off that fast? 

'Nope, not one bit. I feel like I could carry an elephant and run across the world.' He smile, giving his gummy smile that makes everyone's ovaries pop. 

'Don't say stupid stuff, you could barely carry Jimin and you're saying that you want to carry an elephant?' she laughed out. 

'I can carry Jimin!' He said, proudly and making his lips into a ':3' shape. 

'Except I get out of breath easily.' He mumbled out. 

'See! I told you so,' she  laughed out. She missed this, those talks when they were younger. Back in the days when all they had to worry was the ice-cream man leaving early and not having enough money to actually buy a cone. 

'Can you perhaps untie me?' He gave a small pout. Reluctantly, she untied him and helped him sit up. 

'I want to walk in the park.' He requested. She shook her head slightly and said no. 

'But I want to breathe some fresh air!' He whined. 

'Then on one condition,' She said strictly. 

'What?' He said. 

'Be on the wheelchair.' She said. 

'Fine. As long as we out, I'm cool.' He shrugged. With the help from the lass, Yoongi managed to get on the wheelchair with stiff legs. 

'Where are the other members though?' Yoongi suddenly asked as soon as he was wheeled to the garden. His IV line connected to the hook at the wheelchair while he wore a pale face, looking up to the sky above him, admiring the beauty of nature. (a/n; not like how jimin lost his bag because of nature) 

'They left sometime yesterday, they had to continue a concert.' She said, passing Yoongi a can of coffee as per requested by the pale man. 

'Why though? They left without me!' He said. 

'No, oppa. It's not like that. They had to, the fans are already devastated, you can't just make your members not perform, they'll be twice as sad.' She tried consoling him. 

He isn't usually like that, maybe something made him forget something? 

'But it's my first Japan concert, I should be there! Not here!' He said. She looked over to him with a confused look. What does he mean by first concert? Weren't they here before already?

'What?' Yoongi questioned the lass who gave him weird looks. Something's wrong. 

'Oppa?' She asked. 

'Yeah?' He answered, still looking up at the sky. Birds flew by and the flowers bloomed on the trees. 

'What year is it?' She asked. 

'It's 2013 isn't it?' He looked over to the lass beside who gave him huge eyes that said 'you're screwed.' 

'No, it's 2015.' 

A/N

hey guysss short update aye! schedule's been hectic lately :( 

anyways anyone listened to yoongi's mixtape?? it's lit man T-T 

(THAT IS ME WHEN I LISTENED TO AGUST D WHILE RUSHING FOR SCHOOL) 

bighit dropped the bomb when i was asleep, nope still not forgiving myself for sleeping early

anyways let me know what you think, ill be back soon again with another update! 

do vote, comment and enjoy the storyyyy 

shan xx