Epilogue ✨

The walls of the room was white washed with paint. The glowing white colour on the wall made the room gloomier than ever.

The room itself filled with smoke from joss paper.

There sat a coffin.

The lass' picture was there.

Her smiley face on the passport picture she took made Yoongi cry everytime he turned his attention to her.

Yoongi's white rose sat in her in between her hands. She looked like sleeping beauty.

Her eyes closed and a white bandage around her wounded head. The doctors had took the bullet out but the wound wouldn't be healing.

She was dressed in a white dress.

The people who worked in the funeral had put make-up on her, making her pretty but Yoongi didn't think the same.

She was pretty without make-up and she was perfect to him.

Yoongi sat cross-legged in front of her coffin.

Tears just kept rolling down his eyes. He refused to leave.

The boys occasionally told him to go home and have a rest.

But he wouldn't budge.

This hurt him more than it hurt him when his ex-goodfornothing fiancee died.

He refused to eat.

He refused to sleep.

He refused to bathe.

All he did for the past few days were sit and stare at the picture of his girlfriend.

It hurt him more that he didn't even get to say "I love you".

He was a mess.

------
The lass closed to book she was reading. She was done. The last chapter to the book brought tears to her eyes.

She stood up before neatly placing the book in the cupboard.

A shelf filled with books.

The door to her reading room opened before revealing a mint headed guy.

'Babe?' He asked. The lass had disappeared somewhere and Yoongi couldn't find her.

'Came back from work and couldn't find you.' Yoongi heaved and rested her chin on her head since she was much shorter.

Yoongi intertwined hands with her, playing around with the ring on her finger. They got married a month ago and they just got back from their honeymoon.

'What were you reading?' He asked.

Her eyes fell on the book she had been reading.

"Psychopath (BTS Suga)," it read.

'Just a story.' She smiled.

'What is it about?' Yoongi asked.

'It's about us. From Day 1 till now.' She smiled.

'It was you being a psychopath and I was your psychiatrist. I helped you learn to love again.' She said, tiptoeing a little to plant a kiss on Yoongi's lips.

'Sounds like us.' Yoongi chuckled.

'It is us.' She laughed.

Yoongi leaned in before capturing her lips in a kiss. A long kiss.

'I love you so much.' Yoongi said.

A/N:
and that is the end~
Those of you who are confused, the entire story based on what the lass was reading so yes she survived :D
They got married and those events actually happened but its like someone else wrote it in a book
#biggestplottwist #dontkillme hahahahah
Today's the last day of exams guys! I feel so free now, gonna binge watch Hwarang ;3
-shan 💕