Chap 10

Before Yoongi can continue his story. His phone light up, a call was coming through. Yoongi mumbled a short apology before disappearing into one of the rooms they had in their dance practice room. The girl looked around in curiosity. 

Her eyes landed on the shopping cart they had. A few umbrellas were hung nicely and all their shirts were dumped in a messy pile. Why was there even a trolley to begin with?! Did they steal it or they just had their own Bangtan Grocery Shop or something? 

Her attention was brought back when Yoongi slid into his chair, almost sliding off. 'Still the same old Yoongi I knew.' She smiled. 

'I need to go.' Yoongi said. He sighed. He sure was happy that he got to meet his childhood friend that he has lost contact with after he moved to Seoul. He wasn't fond that he was called up for a short meet up with the bank people. 

'Here, punch in your number. I'll be sure to call you soon.' He gave a gummy smile. The girl, of course punched in her number. How could she possibly say no? Once done, Yoongi's phone was handed back to him before he left to rush to the bank to settle some paper work. 

She sighed. She wanted to know more but this bank had to call. The boys then came into the room. 

'Want some ramyeon?' Jin asked, handing her a cup where she silently slurped the noodles up. She was indeed hungry. She haven't had breakfast nor lunch and it was like 1 pm. 'Thank you for the food.' She silently said before she stood up. 

'I'll see you guys on the next appointment, I'll arrange it with you guys. I need to check up on my schedule.' She gave a small smile before she left. 

On the other hand, Yoongi was driving towards the bank. The manager called asking for money, leaving him a bit clueless. The last time he remembered, all he did was only banking in money. 

Slowly, he walked towards the room of the managers after getting directions from the security guard. He knocked on the door silently before a small 'come in' was heard. He pushed the door open and bowed to the manager, muttering a short 'annyeonghaseyo' before sitting down. 

'Anyways, I called you here was because of the money you've lent from the bank.' The manager started. 

'When was that?' He questioned. He either has amnesia or this manager is mistakenly accusing him for lending money. 

'About a year ago, a girl had lend about 5 million won under your account.' The manager said, tapping a pen on his head as if recalling back the details of a year ago. 

A year ago? That was before she passed on. Was it by chance her? Why was she lending money? and under my account? 

'I think it was my ex-fiancee.' Yoongi muttered softly. Thoughts ran around his head. Why had she lend money without telling me? and yet it was under my account name. He was pretty mad, she could have just asked from him, it wasn't like he was going to say no unless it's for something illegal or bad towards her. 

'How much is it?' He asked. 

'5 million won, sir.' The manager said. Yoongi sighed. 

'Give me 5 months, I'll pay back everything.' Yoongi said. 

'Alright sir. Thank you very much for your cooperation.' They shook hands before Yoongi left. 5 million won, was she crazy?! Where did all that money go?! 

Yoongi drove back to Big Hit. 'Where did y'all go?!' He asked as soon he saw the boys casually stretching. 'We went to grocery shopping.' Jin casually replied. 

'You said you'll be here though?' Yoongi questioned

'Yeah, we did but we decided to head to grocery shopping first.' Jin said. 

'Hyung, stretch!' Jungkook said before pulling the elder to the middle of the group. 

'Hyung can stretch alone.' Yoongi huffed before isolating himself. 

'What song are we doing today?' V asked once he was done stretching and was happily jumping around with the other 95 liner, Jimin. 

'Old songs!' Jungkook screamed before getting up to chase V andJimin. 

'No!' Choreograph team leader, Hoseok said. 'Hyung! You gave them sugar didn't you?!' Hoseok questioned Jin who was tying his shoelaces so it wouldn't come off when he is in the midst of dancing. 

'No, I swear they just got hyper by themselves. Was it you Namjoon?' Jin turned his gaze to Namjoon. 

'Hyung! Aniyo! We took the sugar from the office. Teehee!' V said before continue running away from Jungkook. Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes. He wasn't in any good mood. 

'We go with Tomorrow. We need to dance it for our opening act in our concert. Manager hyung-nim said we'll be going there to practice tomorrow.' Hoseok said. 

'One, two three!' Hoseok counted as everyone got into their positions. The familiar tune of Tomorrow played and everyone dance in synchronization and to the beat. The song ended and everyone took a short break before practicing for another song. Namjoon had suggested it to be Dope since it was a fast choreograph and he was afraid he couldn't catch up. 

'Let's upload a picture, just to tease our fans.' Jin said. Their manager took a picture of them while they posed and the picture was uploaded to their official page.

The day ended when they left their dance practice room after multiple dance practices. The maknae liners had requested for some pork belly so they headed to the restaurant to have their dinner. 

When they got back to their dorm, they each parted ways. Some went to bathe, some plopped themselves down on the couch to just chill. Yoongi went into the room he shared with Jin and texted his childhood friend. 

'Let's meet up tomorrow.' Yoongi typed. 

'I can't, sorry oppa but I have a schedule.' She replied back. Yoongi sighed, he was really looking forward to spend time with her especially when he is leaving for a world tour soon.

A small knock was sound on the door before Jin walked in with his hair dripping wet. 

'You can go now, everyone went to sleep already.' Jin smiled. Did they shower together at one shot or some just went to sleep without bothering? Yoongi nodded and head over to bathe. Once done, he dried his hair and slip into slumber.