Bonus Chapter 6

First day of pre-school with parents

*A special suggested theme by @FionaRochelle .

'Baby, wake up.' the lass tried to shove her husband awake. It was going to be Eunkwang's first day of school with his parents as the teacher was afraid that he wouldn't get used to the place yet. 

'I don't want to.' Yoongi groaned. 

'But why?' Shan asked, plopping down on the edge of the bed with their son in her embrace. 

'There's going to be so many mothers and they're going to be talking and urgh, so boring.' He mumbled. 

'I'm giving you 5 minutes to get up.' The lass said strictly before getting up. The little boy a little over 2 years old had walked hand in hand with his mommy. 

The couple decided it was time to send Eunkwang to school. Since Yoongi just signed another modelling contract with PUMA and BTS was having a comeback soon, he couldn't possibly be bringing a toddler to work all the time. Though the BTS members loved Eunkwang just as much, the baby being there would just distract all his uncles from work. 

Rather than a kindergarten, they had enrolled him to a thematic playschool. 

Dressed in a white shirt with some suspenders, the little boy walked around the house. Yoongi was in the room, reluctantly getting ready. 

A few weeks back, they had went for a walk in interview with the headmistress of the thematic playschool that the little boy was going to attend

It was said they had a different theme every week and they would learn based on the theme on that week. Plus, they offered English classes as well so it was a yes for the young mother.

'Alright class, we're going to do finger painting today!' The teacher said with much enthusiast, catching every child in the room. 

Eunkwang sat on his mother's lap who sat next to his father

Eunkwang sat on his mother's lap who sat next to his father. Yoongi was sitting next to his wife. He was definitely awkward to be around so many moms. There were dads as well but moms are the majority here.