Chapter Ten: Unexpected

The scream, the punch, the yelling, the running.. It all went by so fast. I pushed him back and he tackled me to the ground. I hit him as hard as I could and Rick came running out. He pulled him off of me and cuffed him. Soon Daryl and the others joined us. Rick pulled him back to the cellar and tossed him in. "Who is he?" "Jack Tate.. my father." "Then it's your choice what to do with him."

      It wasn't easy stepping into cellar. I pulled him into the middle of it and turned up a lantern. I started punching him until blood rushed down his face. "You got old Miranda." "How did you find me?" "It wasn't easy. I found myself a little group and all of a sudden I start hearing about this beautiful woman with the weirdest eyes running around Atlanta. They led me to you. Weird how your eyes kept the purple color. Even has the red line still going across."

        "Chemicals can do that to you." I flipped out my knife and stuck it to his ear. "Tell me about your group before it gets bloody down here." "You won't do it." A small smirk flashed across my face as I yanked the knife down. I put my hand over his mouth when he screamed. "Now tell me about the group before you lose your other one."  "Hell darling.. You really grew a pair didn't you?" "The next one is coming off in pieces." 

         "Fine. There was ten of us when we started out. We hit a jail and got a few more, moved on and continued to find more on the road. Three of us got killed in Atlanta. I'm guessing your boyfriend took them out?"       "I don't have that luxury. I do my own dirty work." 

         "Figures. One of our men was kidnapped in the country, they brought someone back but never saw who. I was busy with a little blonde. Now we found a place down the road." I kicked him back and started beating every inch of him. "She was only thirteen! You piece of shit! I'll kill you!"

          "You were the girl they brought back? Should've taken a break and got a piece of you." I took out my gun with the silencer and started shooting him in his joints. His screams echoed through the cellar until I put an end to it. 

          "Miranda..." "Go to hell." I shut the cellar and walked to my truck. I slammed the door shut just to get out. I climbed on the hood and leaned against the windshield. "Randy.. we need to talk.."

 "About what?" "What you did down there. You cut his ear off." "Let me put a hole in it and wear it as a necklace." He stomped away leaving me alone. 

          I hurried after him and grabbed his arm. "I went too far. I'm sorry." "What were you doin' down there?" "His group is down the road. I'm going after them." 

          "The hell you are." "Daryl.. I owe a little girl. She was only thirteen." "So?"  "She was pregnant Daryl. I owe her."

           The day was gone when I left. A full moon decided to join me on my revenge mission. I was on foot not wanting for anyone to hear me coming. It didn't take me long to get back to the town. I climbed onto the roof of the Wal-Mart and kneeled at the side. I used the binoculars to look around trying to see where they would be. Looks like this will be fun.

            The site was pretty empty. I grabbed my machete and jumped down. I hid behind one of the tents and stood up chopping off his head. I pulled him behind it without anyone noticing. Three more heads and I was checking around for any sign that any girls were even there. There was a shout behind me and I saw the other men coming back. I pulled the pin in one of the grenades and tossed it their way. If any of them tried to pay attention they could've had a chance at living. I opened another tent flap and my heart sank.