Genesis

a/n: Warning! I won't promise this story to be easy to grasp and understand by technicality relating to the pool of ideas about reincarnation plus time travel plus bloodlines, but the emotions remain the same, and so inspite of you being warned and still would want to continue beyond this point. Let me ask you for your wide understanding and even wider imagination.

xo ~ K

---

Genesis, the mainly narrative first book of the canonical Jewish and Christian Scriptures. Literally means, the origin or coming into being of something.

---

Hi! I know by now you're really intrigued about this story, well I am too mainly because it is a story about my life, everything in and out of it even the few circling above and below would be told in my point of view, in my own discretion. So maybe I should apologize to you, whoever you are who's really curious or who didn't read or didn't mind or worse didn't understand the author's note. I apologize to you an able soul and surely on their right mind before reading because my life is not a piece of cake or a walk in the park, I am not perfect either. But then most of the things in this story will be written on my perspective so I guess I have to be friend you or you have to be friend me, either way I need you to stay quiet and just read and understand.

I know, I hear you what a boring way to start a story right? But what can I do, this is life, my life and not everything in life could be exciting, full of love, happiness and ecstasy. Sometimes life is as hard as your geometry exam, often times it's just a badass motherf*cker always winning and everything was written by victorians, and then there are still other times when life is undefined. Like mine. It can be really ugly and painful but I could do nothing but bear with it.

I know I can tell you right here right now on this certain paragraph how this story will end but then this chapter's title should've been revelations or apocalypse, but it's not, this chapter's called genesis for some reason being, so this is surely not where my story ends.

Obviously it is where it'll begin, and since I am the narrator of my own story, I'll try hard to be really honest and transparent about everything, and the first thing I'll be honest to you about is the beginning where I can control time, and everything is perfect. By the way I'm Jade Howell.

P.S.

To save you from trouble, since I promised you transparency, here's the first secret of this story. It's divided into three different but equally relevant time frames. Two time frames are linear and follows the successive principle of time itself, it has a beginning and an ending we are yet to unravel. First is the Some Time Before, the time line where I met Althea before she met Kathleen. Second is the Some Time After, where I met Althea after she met Kathleen. And then there's my favorite the third one, the loop hole, Some Time During, it is my perfect little world where I can control time; but only in the matter of minutes or I'll be lost in the void forever, meaning to say I'll die in my real timeline if I stay too long during. So, there you have it, if you're still a little baffled here's a sample, now good luck reading.

Some Time During

"Babe, can you come down first before you shower and hear me play?" Althea called out from the first floor of our condo unit, she's really nervous about her first piano recital happening in the fortnight so she tends to practice five-seven hours a day.

"Babe aren't you tired yet? You just came in from class." I worried, yes we're still college students Althea studying to be her dad's successor while I'm taking up culinary arts. We're studying in the same university. We've known each other for four years now and been together for three, so by the second term of our freshmen year in college we decided to live together since we're out with our families.