One

Hey. I'm Harper Fox. I'm 17 years old. I have longish dark blonde hair, light green eyes and a lip ring. I also have a brother, his name is Elyar Fox, the teen popstar after his song Do It All Over Again was released. We get along like two peas in a pod even though he's a year older than me. I love spending time with him. He makes me happy. Anyway...story time.

~

Monday 30th October 2016, 3:30pm.

I was walking home from school with my brother Elyar. "How was school sis?" He's left school so I rarely saw him but he always picked me up. "It was good today, how was the studio?" I asked, catching up to him on my skateboard. We love skateboarding. "Eh same old same old I guess." He said, pulling his beanie on more. I stopped. "Holy..." I had forgotten we lived down the road from our local insane asylum. "Pretty creepy huh?" Elyar asked, stopping next to me. I love anything paranormal or supernatural. "Eh not really." I said. Eylar looked at me like I was crazy. "Sis that place has been closed for years. I heard people died there." He said. "Like I care." I replied. "It's halloween tomorrow. What are we doing?" I Said, quickly changing the subject. "I dunno." He said, skating off. I caught up to him in a couple of seconds. "I wanna spend tomorrow at The HellHouse." I said. My brother stopped. "You...what....?" He asked. "I wanna spend tomorrow night at The HellHouse." I repeated. Elyar, looking worried, took me by the shoulders. "Sis it's not safe..." He said. I shrugged and picking up my board I ran the rest of the way home.

~
Tuesday 31st October 2016, 3:40pm - Halloween.

I sat in my room with my Apple TV box playing JackSepticEye. In a few hours I'd be in The HellHouse so I needed something to do. My mum was downstairs, my dad was at work and Elyar was at his friend's. "Honey, your brother tells me you want to spend tonight in The HellHouse." My mum said. I paused my TV and sat up. "Yeah I do." I replied. She sat on the stool that lived under my dressing table. "It's not safe sweetie." She said, sounding like Elyar. I groaned internally. "I know but I wanna see what all the fuss is about." I said.

~

Halloween, 7:45pm

I grabbed my rucksack ans snuck out through the window. There was a tree by it that I had climbed way too much in the past so it was easy enough to scale. After a few minutes I stood outside of The HellHouse.  "This shouldn't be so bad..." I whispered, slipping between a gap in the old rusted iron gate. Walking carefully up the path, I thought I heard someone laughing. Not like a normal laugh but a demonic laugh. One that could make your blood run cold. I managed to get inside easy enough, I watched a TON of Supernatural and thanks to the Winchesters I can pick a lock. I stood in the lobby gazing around and wondering what it must've looked like when a small, grey piece of paper floated down the corridor on a gust of wind. Picking it up I saw it said "Hello there and welcome. -D.D, L.J, N.P & A.C" I dropped the piece of paper once I realised that one, the note was written in BLOOD and second, maybe I wasn't alone... Then I heard a creepy, demonic "Hello there...." I looked up at the grand staircase and at the top, looking down at me, were four figures. I tried not to scream. A second later the things appeared in front of me. "W-what....?" I stumbled over my words, unsure of what I should do. "Don't be scared, we like new friends." One said, causing me to bolt up the stairs and to a room that looked like one out of one of my favourite horror games, Outlast. I sat on the creaky bed and waited in case they or whatever they were came back and sure enough they did but they looked...human. "Sorry if we scared you...." One said, he looked about 13. I stayed where I was but the one who looked about 17 appoarched me. "We truly are sorry. It's hard to control ourselves in the other form you just saw. Our mortal form...." He said, kneeling on the decaying floor. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Austin Corini." He said, smiling at me. "I'm Harper Fox..." I whispered. "These are my friends, Drew Dirksen." He said, pointing to the dark blonde one that looked about 14-15. "Hi." He said, waving. "Nate Parker." He said, pointing to the young, blonde kid. "Hey." He said, smiling. "And that is Levi Jones." He finished, pointing to the brown, curly haird one. "Yo." He said, flashing me a perfect smile. I sat up a bit more. "What was your name again?" Drew asked. "Harper Fox. My brother's called Elyar." I replied. They smiled, Nate's chocolate brown eyes glittering in the dim light of the room, Austin's eyes sea foam eyes shining slightly, Levi's brown eyes glinting in the light and Drew's light blue eyes turned a cute ice blue. "So Harper, what brings you here?" Nate asked. "It's Halloween. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. People said this place was haunted, looks like they were right. No offence." I answered Nate's question. The four just shrugged, clearly no offence was taken from my comment.

|A/N| Hey! Charley here. I like this chapter.

This is Charley, signing off!