Five

'The only ones left...?' I thought. Then it clicked, a lot of people had died here but most of them moved on, all expect the boys I was with and someone else, but who? Then the same voice said "I told you to leave." before I was dragged away. "GUYS!" I yelled. They tried to get me back but they couldn't. "Harper...." Drew said. He had cared the most about me since I arrived, he acted so much like my brother. 

~

20 minutes later, I woke up in the infirmary. "What the crap?" I said. Then a doctor-like figure walked over. "So you're the famous Harper Fox." It said. I stayed quiet. Fear running through me, I attempted to get up but I was strapped down to the bed. 'Am I going to meet the same demise the boys did?' I thought. Then a shooting, stabbing pain went through my arm and I screamed in pain. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!" I yelled, questioning this mysterious figure. Then something looked oddly familiar, the figure looked like Dean...."Dean...?" I asked the figure but it kept it's back to me. Then Drew and Levi (DREVI! Sorry I'll stay quiet now) ran into the room. "Oh my god..." Levi said when he saw what state I was in. Blood running down my arms, a contaminated needle in my arm, strapped down to the bed...I was trapped and blacking out fast. Drew had tackled the figure and Levi had attempted to save me. "Hey come on Harper." Drew said. The figure had disappeared and Drew had joined Levi at my side. After what felt like an enterity, I was finally back to normal kind of anyway. I struggled to my feet before a concerned "Harper...?" crossed my train of thought. I looked up and saw Nate and Austin stood in the doorway. I smiled and almost collapsed again but Drew caught me.

~

After the boys had taken my back to the room I had been staying in, they didn't care they had drained half of their energy they stayed with me asking me questions like "What type of music do you like?" and "What's your favourite food." They maybe be dead and demonic most of the time but they were so easy to get along with. "So what type of music DO you like?" Levi asked. I thought for a moment. "Well I like all sorts. I mainly listen to pop because of my brother but I like other things like All Time Low, Nirvana, Green Day, Bring Me The Horizon and other stuff. I have a strange taste in music." I replied, smiling.(Seriously though, Harper is based off me when I had long hair and I actually listen to all that. If you were scroll through my youtube playlist and my spotify playlists you'd see) When I said I like ATL, their faces lit up. "We loved ATL!" Nate said. I giggled. Nate was just so cute and precious, it was still sinking in that he was admitted here. 

~

2AM. 'Time goes so slowly here.' I thought. Glancing up and the boys I saw them playing a game. "Whatcha playing?" I asked, sliding onto the bench next to Levi. We had moved from the room to the canteen and they prepared a meal for us all, my favourite believe it or not, pasta bake. "We're playing go fish." Levi replied. I smiled slightly. That happened to be my favourite game when I was a kid. But I grew out of it when my parents brought me a playstation before my xbox (I like both sorry guys!) A laugh snapped me back to reality. It was Austin, Nate and Drew had fallen off the bench and landed in a heap on the floor. I too burst out laughing before realising that was a bad idea Drew had sent me a pretend death glare and I got up and starting running around the canteen with Drew yelling things at me like "Get back here!" and "Not funny Fox!" It was nice to finally have some fun with these guys but I knew it would end when dawn arrived, if I made that was. I had lost so much blood that I was weakening with every pasting moment. I collapsed to the floor, struggling to breathe. 

|A/N| Hey!!! Okay so this chapter is properly crap but I have writers block...

I think its okay...I think. 

This is Charley, signing off xx