Sixteen

Waking up after what felt like forever I realised I was alone in the guys hidden room. "Great here we go again...." I whispered. I spotted a note on the on table "Harper, we've had to...uhh...re charge...we've locked the door so we can't get to you. See you soon. -L.J. N.P. A.C. D.D." That creeped me out,  being locked away in a room where I was vulnerable, alone. Dean was still around and I was terrified he would find me here, I was right about that. A weird symbol appeared on the wall with "I will find you.... -Dean" underneath.

Unlocking the door, I headed off to god knows where. I didn't have the boys to guide me but "Found her boys." Levi. Uh oh. I ran for it, bumping into Drew. 'Shit.' I thought. I ran for it but "Gotcha." Austin grabbed my arm causing a bruise to form. "OW!" But did that stop the four from attacking me? Nope!

I struggled to get away from the four I thought were my friends but I was clearly the weakest.

I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. What was going to happen to me? Within seconds, I had completely blacked out. 

---

I woke up after what felt like forever in the same cell I had started in. The door was locked and there was a cool breeze in the room. 

Spinning round, I saw a girl with light blue hair stood in the corner. She couldn't have been any older than 17 years old. 

'I thought the boys had showed me all their memories...' I thought.

Suddenly the girl lunged at me and pinned me to the wall.

"Alex stop!!" I heard an oh so familiar voice. Austin Corini. 

The girl let go and her eyes cleared to a baby blue.

"Sorry...." Was all she said.

Struggling to my feet I asked Austin who the girl was. He didn't reply. He didn't do anything for that matter. He just...stared.

|A/N| Hey guys

Sorry this is late. Ive had really bad writers block recently and havent really had time or motivation to write....

The new character, Alex, is my IRL best friend @heldbynevi 

So yeah.

This Is Charley, Signing Off xxx