Eleven

Dean simply smirked and said "Remember when I put that needle in your arm?" I nodded. "It was poison." Dean said, laughing. I froze. He poisoned me?! I felt lightheaded at the thought of it and without warning collasped. Dean disappeared and the boys became visible again. A muffled "Are you okay?" Was heard. I couldn't quite make out who it was but my best bet was Drew or maybe even Austin.

~

A few hours later, or what felt like hours, I woke up in a room I didn't recognise. It was dark, cold and unfamiliar. "Guys?" I whispered. No answer. "Drew? Nate? Levi? Austin? Guys where are you...?" I said again, curling into a ball at the back of the room. Shaking, frightened, cold and hungry I thought 'Why am I here? Where am I?' A sudden crash caused me to jump to my feet. "Who's there...?" I asked. Nothing. 'Werid...' I thought, curling against the wall again. The crashing kept happening until "Harper...?" Austin. "A-Austin....." I whispered. The guys suddenly appeared in front of the door. They froze when they saw my state. I was dying. Posion was running through my veins.

|A/N| Hi. I got send home again because I was in a lot of pain.
New chapter. I don't know if I like this.

This Is Charley, Signing Off xx