Fourteen

They could easily tell I was lying. I had been lying about everything since I arrived, well most of it. Fiddling with my sleeves, Nate noticed something was up. I stayed quiet while the boys stood in a corner talking about me. I heard Austin say "Something's wrong with her..." I stayed quiet their whole conversation. That was until I heard a laugh, the same laugh I heard when I first arrived. But the boys were as human as you could get. "Guys I think Dean's found us..." Then I blacked out again.

~

Waking up in a dark room alone is never fun. But that's what happened to me. It seemed to me that it was inevitable for my death to happen now. "Though you could escape me?" That's all I could hear. I froze on the bed where I was lying. Dean had found me and the others. "Harper...? Are you listening to me?!" He yelled. I stayed quiet. That was until a icy cold hand struck me across my face. Holding my cheek, I heard the door crash open. "Let her go Dean!" Drew. After a few minutes we were back in the room I was in before I was taken. I fell into Austin's arms. "Thank you..." I sobbed. "It's okay." He said.

|A/N| Okay I'm sorry this is late. I've had no motivation to write😔 Schools been tough and I have wanted to curl up in my room and cry. BMTH and other bands have been cheering me up.

This Is Charley, Signing Off xx