Ten

After me and Drew had gotten back from getting the guys back, they sat down, well in Nate's case lied down on the bed with me at the other end, and starting talking. I sat and listened to it. "That's crazy!" Levi said. "I'm agreeing with Levi. Thats mad!" Nate said while Austin sat in complete silence. "Austin? Hey dude are you okay?" Nate asked. Austin pointed at a note, written in a blood red colour, that was pinned to the door. Carefully making my way over it to, I took the note down and read it. "So you managed to save your 'little friends.' Congratulations. You may think you're surviving here but your not. You, Harper Fox, are in fact dying. It might not seem like it but you are. If you want proof, meet me alone in the padded cell Parker threw you into. You have one hour. Tick Tock. -D" I read. I thought for a moment. 'D...why does that sound...Dean! Brad's brother!' I thought. Tossing the note to the floor, I fished something from my bag. "What are you doing?" Levi asked. "Finding my...where's my phone?!" I asked. Nate held up the iPhone 5C but it was smashed. "Okay never mind." I said, sitting down on the bed. Was I really dying? Maybe.

~1 Hour Later~

The boys decided they would come with me but using their 'powers' become invisible so this 'D' person wouldn't see them. Arriving in the cell, I saw the same dark figure as before. "Harper, you came." It said, turning to face me.  It's face was cut up, bloodied and bruised. I froze and instantly recognised the figure. "Dean?" I asked. The figure smirked. "Well done." He said. I stayed by the door, so I could make a quick getaway if I needed it. I knew that Austin, Drew, Nate and Levi were stood either side of me. Drew and Levi (Drevi❤️) to my left and Nate and Austin (Nustin❤️) to my right. "You said I was dying here. I want proof." I said, clearly terrified of the situation but I was trying to keep it under control.

|A/N| Another chapter? Wha...!? I had this written in a notebook so I just copied it across but changed the part about Nate at the start. I like this. It's one of my favourite chapters in the book so far!

This Is Charley, Signing Off xx