Four

So it was Austin who attacked my brother. 'Why would he do that...?' I thought. Levi snapped back into reality by saying "Earth to Harper!" I glanced at the boys then back at the door where Elyar had run out of. I sighed, I pushed my brother away and he wouldn't forgive me for it. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled, picking up my rucksack. The boys suddenly faded and the room around me changed to a bright, clean, tidy room. "Another memory...." I said, turning to where the boys sat. "I just can't believe he's gone..." Austin's voice made we wonder what happened. Then it clicked. Dean had died, him and Austin were best friends. The others sat around him, telling him everything would be okay. Brad and Logan walked in. "Hi, we heard about Dean..." Brad said, smiling weakly at Austin. Austin just simply said "I'm sorry about your brother Brad...." I had completely forgotten they were related. Logan just glanced at Levi then back at Austin. They all fell silent, that was when I heard a quiet "Harper....? Are you okay?" It was Nate. I had zoned out and not even realised. I replied with a short "Yeah." I was lying. The memory of Dean was one I wasn't going to forget. Checking my phone I saw it was only half past one in the morning. 'Why did Elyar come and find me this late?' Then I remembered why I was here. I had gone against my family's wishes, again. 

~

I left the boys to talk while I went on a walk, although I shouldn't have. After 5 minutes my knee gave way and I fell to the floor with a crash, the wood that had been rotting away falling from underneath me. "GUYS!!" I yelled. The boys suddenly appeared above me. It took all four of them to help me up when their eyes flickered from their natural eye colour to black. 'Oh crap...' I said, bolting away from them. I stopped "Dead end Harper..." I whispered when a demonic laugh came from behind me. "Not so smart now are we Fox?" Austin. I slowly turned round and pinned into a corner. I tried fighting back but Austin vanished and I ran. I was running...that's all I remember...then I blacked out. 

~

I woke up a few moments later. The room around me looked like my one at home. My Xbox, TV, dressing table, guitar, skateboard...everything was exactly how I had left it, aside from one minor detail, the black figure stood in the corner of the room. Suddenly the room changed to the cell where I had first met the boys. 'Am I dying...?' I thought. That question was answered with a sudden 'No. We are simply messing with you head. But maybe you will die here.' How did Austin get into my head? He was demonic ghost then a doll on the floor moved. "Holy crap." I said, leaving the room. I wandered around for a few minutes before an icy cold hand pushed me to the floor, straight into the gap I had fallen through. 'I am so dead.' I thought. I held onto the side for dear life. "Holy mother of hell...' I thought. Then a shadow leant down to the gap. "Enjoy the ride Harper Fox." It said. I fell, screaming, before waking with a start in the same cell I was in before I fell. "Holy crap what happened?" I questioned. Levi scratched the back of his neck. "We can't fully control our dream state of mind yet....we accidentally messed with your head. Sorry." He said. I froze in place. I was messed with by them...? Well, I never thought that would happen to me. I fell back to the bed. "What did you do to me...." I said. They didn't reply. Getting up I saw they had vanished. "Ugh...." I said. I left the room calling their names. "Drew? Nate? Levi? Austin? Come on guys..." I said. When they still didn't reply, I gave up looking for them and headed back to where I had last seen them. There was a note on my bag.... "Harper, we don't know what happened but for some reason we're trapped in our other world form in the basement, come and find us. ~Levi" The basement...why the basement you ask? Because there was no official answer to why they were there. So, grabbing my bag, I ran down to the basement....the one place I didn't know existed! Stopping in the basement, I fished my torch from my bag. Silently, I crept around the basement. "Levi...? Austin...? Nate...? Drew...?" I whispered. No reply. "Guys...? Where are you? It's Harper." I said. There was a quiet whisper of an "Over here, we're over here." That was Drew's voice. I carefully walked over to where the boys where. "What happened?" I asked. "We don't know..." Nate replied. I unlocked the door and Nate automatically hugged me. I hugged back. It was crazy to think he was only 13...He seemed so sweet and innocent. Then there was another voice. A voice that said "Leave while you still can...." I froze. "Who was that?" I asked. The boys shrugged. "No clue, we thought we were the only ones left...." Austin said.

|A/N| Hey. Second chapter of today, updated 'You Can Rest Your Love On Me' as well. 

So another creepy, demonic ghost, Harper almost dies (thanks boys) and we're nearing the time to leave but will she survive? Time goes slow in the asylum.

This Is Charley, Signing Off xx