Seven

After Levi had tied Drew to the chair, and I was still shaking I felt Austin's arms snake around my shoulders. Somehow it worked and I stopped having a panic attack. Levi turned to me and quickly asked if I was okay. I nodded, Austin's arms still wrapped around my shoulders. They cared so much about me yet they knew it wouldn't last....after all...I was only human....they were demonic ghosts.....dead. I slowly started falling asleep in Austin's arms, his comfort, his hug everything around me slowed to a stop as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

~

After a few hours, I awoke to the sound of singing. The boys singing. They were singing 'Kids In The Dark' by All Time Low. "They left us alone, the kids in the dark. To burn up forever or light up a spark. We come together, state of the art. We'll never surrender the kids in the dark so let the world sing 'what a shame, what a shame. Beautiful scars on critical veins.' We come together state of the art we'll never surrender the kids in the dark...the kids in the dark..." Their voices made me feel safe. They stopped when they saw I was awake. I simply smiled and struggled to get up. That was until Nate came running and sat "Stay there and rest up....please." I nodded and lied back down.

|A/N| Hey. Sorry this is late. I've been really ill recently and I haven't been updating. I'm so sorry!

This Is Charley, Signing Off xx