Two

I got up, dropping my blue iPhone 5C to the decaying wooden floor. Levi picked it up and passed it back. "Thanks..." I said. Levi smiled again. "Halloween huh..." Austin trailed off. "Something wrong?" I questioned. They shot me sad looks. "We used to go trick or...wait..." Nate said. Then they faded and the room around me suddenly changed. 

~

I was in a bedroom when the asylum was open. A girl, no older than 12, sat in the corner shaking. Drew walked in. "Sam?" He asked. The girl looked up. "D-drew.." She stuttered. He sat next to her. "What happened?" He questioned. "I-I h-hurt m-my therapist..." The girl said. Drew looked shocked. "You what?" He asked. The girl seemed to suffer with Schizophrenia. A few moments later the girl looked at me. "Sorry you had to see that. I'm Samantha. But I'm more commonly known as Sam or Sammy." she smiled. "I'm Harper, Harper Fox." I said, smiling back. "Is this yours?" She asked, tossing me my flannel. "Yeah thank you Sammy." I said, pulling my red and black flannel on. She seemed nice enough. "What did you suffer from?" I asked, sitting next to her. "Schizophrenia, bipolar and anxiety." She replied. So I was right. She was a schizophrenic. "I was 10 when I was admitted here." She said, picking up a toy that I recognised, Ojo from Bear and The Big Blue House, my old childhood favourite. "I used to have Treelo and Bear." I said, picking up my bag and finding the stuffed animals. Her face lit up. "I had the whole set at one point...but my pug puppy, Tigger, got at them." I said passing them over. 

Austin led me to another room. "My friend, Dean, lived here." He said, his face dropping to frown. "What happened to him?" I asked, wrapping an arm around his board shoulders. "He died." He said, accepting the kind gesture. He faded and a new memory appeared. Austin stood inside the cell with a boy who looked about Elyar's age with messy brown hair and light brown eyes. "Hi Dean." I heard Austin say. "Austin." 'Dean's' face lit up. "How are you feeling?" Austin asked. Dean shrugged. "Same old I guess...nothing changes here." He said, as Austin sat opposite him. The boys started laughing. "You're not wrong there mate." Austin said, high fiving Dean. They looked just like me and Elyar. Best friends even though me and Elyar are related. Then just as before the boy looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Harper, Harper Fox." I replied. Dean smiled. "I knew Elyar, we were friends a few years ago. How old are you?" Dean questioned. "16, 17 in a week's time. Elyar's 17 now, 18 in three days." I said. Dean beckoned me over and I responded, sitting next to Austin. "If you don't mind me asking, what did you suffer from?" I asked. Dean chuckled. "Bipolar, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, ADHD." He replied. I smiled slightly. This was all new to me and I didn't know how to respond. 

Levi led to me a room. "It's been a while since I've been here..." He said. "Been where?" I asked. "My twin brother, Logan, was admitted here as well. He died..." Levi sobbed. I stopped. "Your twin...?" I asked as Levi stopped outside of a room. He nodded. "We shared a room, but when he died I moved in with Drew." He said, before fading into a memory. "Hey Logan...." He said. The other boy smiled weakly. "Levi...." He said, but I had to strain my ears in order to hear it. Levi sat down next to him. "How are you?" He asked. Logan sat up. "Good, but I hate it here." He said. Levi smiled weakly. "I know as do I...." He said. Again, a few moments after Levi replied, Logan looked at me. "Hi. Umm...if you don't mind my asking, who are you?" He asked. I walked into the room. "I'm Harper, Harper Fox. You must be Levi's twin, Logan right?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Levi mentioned me then." He chuckled. "Yeah." I laughed along. Logan was the easiest to get along with. Plus, like his brother, he was adorable but dead. 

~

Nate was the last to show me a memory, the other boys met us in the canteen so Nate could show me the memory. This time all four of them faded and reappeared a boy around my age sat on a table about a foot away from me. "So Brad how have you been?" Nate asked. "Meh same old." The boy replied. The boys laughed. They seemed so happy and being stuck in an insane asylum clearly wasn't dampening their sprits. For the last time, the boy who Nate had named Brad turned to me. "Guys whose this?" He asked. "This is Harper Fox." Levi said, smiling. "Hi. You must be...Brad right?" I asked. The boy nodded. "That's me." He said, his face lighting up as I slid onto the bench next to Nate. "What did you suffer from?" I asked. "Same as Dean, if you've met him. He was my brother." Brad replied. Then Levi coughed. "Harper we've run out of energy..." Levi said. "We have to...ummm...'rest up' before we show you the next one." Nate said. "We'll try not to haunt you that much." Austin said. "If we do...run." drew said. I nodded and they faded, leaving me in a dark, empty, freezing cold room. My stuff in the bag I had brought sprawled on the floor next to me. 

|A/N| Hey! Charley here!

Second chapter! 

This book was inspired by a book I read called 'Madhouse' which is about 5 Seconds of Summer's Michael Clifford being a demonic ghost. I liked it and thought I would make my own!

This is Charley, Signing Off!