Nine

I stopped and faced Drew. "Dro? Are you okay?" I questioned. He nodded and replied with "I was in a band....before I was sent here. I can't remember the name of it." He sighed. "I just want things to go back to how they used to be. When I wasn't trapped here." He said, pulling me into a hug. Hugging back I said "But then you never would have met the guys." He fell silent for a moment when a "HARPER DRO!" Was heard. Racing back to the others I saw another note "Its happened again. Same place as before. We don't know who or why this is happening but get us out! ~L.J, A.C & N.P." Looking at Drew, I saw white hot rage pass over his face. It seemed only the Devil (Or Lucifer take your pick) himself could beat his anger. He raced off to the basement me following close behind. (I'm following close behind you no time to take it slow🙈🎧 no? Okay..) When he finally stopped all I saw was a bloodied and bruised body, Nate's body.

~

The look on the other guys' faces looked horrified. Nate was the youngest and died young anyway. Being the only, shall we say, sane and human out of us all I knew I could cope. The guys on the other hand...let's just say they weren't happy and tried to find the son-of-a-bitch who had done this to Nate. Without a warning I was knocked about 15 feet away from the guys. The world spun as I struggled to my feet. I glanced at boys. 'Still normal...' I thought. "Harper? Are you okay?" Austin's concerned voice snapped me back to reality. "I-I don't know...." I replied.

|A/N| Hey! New chapter! I'm finally getting back on track with my writing. I know chapters have been slow but I'm finally getting back on track.

I think I like this chapter. I'm not sure.

This Is Charley, Signing Off xx