Six

The boys started worrying about me. I was too weak to move and any help would make me worse. "Oh god...." Nate said when he saw my state. 'I gotta stay awake...' I thought before being snapped back to the real world by Nate. He shook my arm whispering "Come on Harper..." And "Don't leave us now..." I struggled to lean against the wall behind me. "We gotta get her to the infirmary...." Levi said, but it was muffled. The world around me swam as they carefully took me to the infirmary. I was weakening by the second and the boys tried desperately to get me to stay awake. Their last resort was putting me on life support. Trying to stay awake was torture. I couldn't move, breathe or anything. My life felt like it was slowly ending, that was until a shooting pain travelled through me. Glancing at Drew I saw he was transferring his energy to me with the boys yelling things like "That could kill her!" And "Drew stop!" He was saving me by draining himself? "Drew...stop...please...." I whispered. He looked up at me, his icy blue eyes shining in the light. "I can't let you die." He sounded like my brother after a fight I had gotten into at school.

~

After an few hours, they took me off life support. I sat up and saw Drew slumped in a chair across the room. "Drooo?" I questioned but he didn't reply. "He drained himself, to save you." Austin said, placing a hand on my shoulder. Looking back at Drew, I noticed something I didn't see the first time. He was wearing a straight jacket...to stop himself from attacking me. "Who did that?" I asked. Nate answered with a "He decided it would be for the best. But it was Levi who put it on him." I shook slightly. They were trying to protect me, from Drew. I just sat in silence. 'Oh Droo... You idiot.... I know you wanted to save me but you did something stupid...' I thought. I looked up and saw Drew stood directly in front of me. His icy blue eyes had turned black and menacing. "Levi....!!!" I said, my voice wavering slightly. Levi realised what was going on and grabbed Drew back, putting him back on the chair where he originally was and tied him to it. I sat shaking with Nate's arms around me.

|A/N| Hey! Another new chapter. Took me less than two hours.... I don't know how. Anyways cliffhanger, is that classed as a cliffhanger? I don't know.
Anyway!
This Is Charley, Signing Off xx