IMAGINE: Legolas saving you from being kidnapped by Orcs

You push yourself up from the ground with a tired groan. "I'm going to go get some more firewood." You state to your best friend, Legolas. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asks, stifling a yawn. You smile, shaking your head. "No, I'm good. You go get some rest, you're exhausted." You reply. Legolas smiles tiredly and lays down next to the fire. "Thanks, Y/N." He mutters, closing his eyes. You grab your swords and double daggers, and then head towards the forest, the sunlight waning. You bend occasionally picking up dry branches and sticks. You yawn and hurry it up a little bit so you can get to bed. A murder of crows shoot up out of the forest and you look up, your eyebrows furrowed. You wait a moment, listening for anything. Hearing nothing you get back to collecting more firewood. You hear a branch snap behind you and you whirl around with a gasp. You're quickly face to face with an Orc and before you can pull your weapons out or scream for help, he rams the butt of his ax into your head. You drop the firewood and then fall onto your face, unconscious.

Legolas rolls on to his back and taps his fingers against his stomach. He glances at the forest and bites his lip. It's been almost an hour since you've been gone. "Come on, Y/N." He whispers, sitting up. He can't shake the feeling that something terrible has happened to you. He stands and starts pacing, too nervous to sit down and wait. Panic kicks up his heart beat and his eyes never leave the forest. A few minutes go by and that's when Legolas decides to go look for you. He grabs his bow and daggers, and then heads off into the direction that you went. "Y/N!" He shouts occasionally as he walks. Moonlight streams through the trees, lighting up his path. He spots something silvery glaring in the light and he runs over to it. "Y/N." He breathes worriedly, your sword and daggers sitting on top of the pile of firewood. He looks around and straightens, his heart pounding in his ears. "Y/N!" Legolas screams.

You wake up, your hands and feet bound, your mouth gagged. Your eyes widen, realizing what happened. You lift your head and let out a groan, your head pounding. You gently set your head back down and look around. Orcs sit around a small fire, eating. You can't tell how long ago they've kidnapped you, but depending on the position of the moon, it looks like for a few hours. You sigh and slow your wildly beating heart. Is Legolas out looking for you or is he sleeping, not even realizing you're gone? You hope it's the first one. You hear a strange bird call and your eyebrows draw. You look around and your eyes widen when you see Legolas hidden in the cover of trees, an arrow knocked in his bow. You smile as much as you can with the gag. Legolas returns the smile and nods. Quickly, he starts taking down Orcs. They all stand up and look around in confusion as their comrades get taken down.
"Y/N." Legolas says, running over to you, after having killed the last Orc. He unties your gag and you cough, gasping. "Thank you!" You exclaim as he unbinds your hands and feet. You throw yourself into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Thank you for rescuing me." You whisper. "I was so worried. I was so, so worried." He says, hugging you. You pull back and look at him, smiling. Legolas's eyebrows draw when he sees the wound on your head. He gently touches the dried blood, making you wince. "Sorry." Legolas mutters. "It's fine." You say, a hand on his shoulder. "I'm just glad you found me before they killed me." You add. "Do you know what they wanted?" He asks. You shake your head slowly. "I think they just wanted to have some fun." You murmur. Legolas cups your face. "Are you okay though? Besides the wound on your head." He asks. "I'm fine, just really tired." You say. Legolas scoops you up into his arms causing you to laugh. "What are you doing?" You ask. "I'm taking you back to camp." He states, smiling at you. You smile and wrap your arms loosely around his neck.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!