IMAGINE: The crew trying to get Will and you together

| IMAGINE for @igotmadskills |

     One night, while you are keeping watch over the Flying Dutchman, down below deck the crewmen are all sitting around a box, the candles around them burning low.

     "How much do you bet, David?" George asks.

     David shrugs, unsure. "I-I don't feel like we should be making wages on who can set up Will and Y/N first. I feel like we should just leave it to the two. If they're meant to be together, they'll come together naturally. By no prodding from us."

     Groans rise up from the crew. "Come on, David! We all know they're meant to be together. It's plain to see, even if Y/N and Will can't see it. They need a little nudging, that's all. And we're going to help them. Now place your bet and let's move on." George says sharply.

     David sighs and slips out two gold coins. "I bet two coins that John will get Y/N and Will together."

     John grins at him from across the box. "Why thank you, David."

     "You're not even betting on yourself?!" George exclaims.

     "I'm not a matchmaker! I don't believe we should be meddling in other people's love lives!" David protests.

     "Gah, whatever. All right, Ruddy, you're next." George spits. Soon the whole crew has placed their bets on who will set up Will and you.

     "All right, men. Bets have been placed. May the best pirate win." George grins.

     John jumps to his feet. "I plan to." He states, before walking towards the stairs up deck.

     "Oye! Where are you off to?" George asks.

      John turns around, smiling. "Don't you know, boys? Love is in the air." He sighs, outstretching his arms. He dashes up the stairs and the crew quickly race up to follow him.

     John walks over to you as the crew watch from the stairs. "Lovely night, isn't it, Y/N?" John asks.

     You turn your head and smile at him. "Yeah. It is." You reply. "What are you doing up? I'm taking first watch."

     "Oh, yeah, I know, but, ummmm....the Captain wants to see you."

     Your eyebrows raise. "Really? He didn't tell me."

     "Yeah, that's because he told me. He said he needs to see you really bad. More than anything." John says.

     You stare at him oddly. "Okay...well, you can take watch while I go talk with him." You say, before jumping off the barrel you're sitting on. You walk off while glancing back at John. Your eyes catch the crew watching you.

     "What are you guys doing?" You ask, crossing your arms.

     "Uh, nothing, Y/N." George says hurriedly, before disappearing below deck, the rest of the crew following him.

     "What..." You whisper to yourself. You shake your head and go to Will's quarters.

     He looks up and smiles when he sees you. "Y/N, what are you doing here? I thought you're supposed to be on watch." He says in surprise.

     "I am. But John told me you needed me?"

     Will's eyebrows draw. "I never said that. I haven't even seen John tonight." He murmurs.

     You cross your arms and sigh. "Something really weird is going on."

     Will's eyes move past your head and then settle back on your eyes. His eyebrows raise. "You mean other than the fact that the whole crew is outside my cabin windows, watching us?"