IMAGINE: Will and you falling in love

| IMAGINE for @JessycaZander |

You sit on the edge of one of the empty docks in Port Royal, your legs swinging over the side. You're watching as the sun makes its descent in the sky. You smile and start singing softly to yourself, feeling so at peace. You close your eyes, smelling the salt in the air.

      While you're singing, a random stray dog runs up to you. "Hi!" You exclaim, grinning as he sits next to you, his tail wagging ferociously. You pat his head and he cries. "Are you hungry?" You ask, slipping a piece of hair behind your ear. The dog shuffles closer to you. "Here, let's see what I've got in my bag." You say, opening your knapsack. Amongst your packages of dried fruits and herbs, there's a wedge of bread. You look around to make sure there aren't any other stray dogs before pulling out the bread and giving to the dog. He eats it hungrily. You chuckle. "That's a good boy." You coo. He wags his tail and curls up next to you.

     You smile in content and then start singing lowly again, petting the dog.

     "You have a lovely voice." Someone says from behind you, startling you.

      You jump and start to whirl around in your seated position but fail epically. Your back cracks at an odd angle and you yelp as you fall into the salty sea water. The stray dog jumps in after you as if to save you. He swims next to you.

     "I am so sorry!" The man exclaims in horror, kneeling down on the dock to help you out of the water. You grab his arm and he pulls you out. He grabs the dog next and helps him up. You wipe the water from your eyes and then your jaw drops at the sight of the ridiculously handsome young man before you. He seems in equal shock, his eyes wide at the sight of you.

     You clear your throat. "Uh, you startled me." You say, blushing with embarrassment.

     "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I heard your singing and I thought it was beautiful. Making you fall into the water was never my intention." He states sincerely.

     "It's okay. No harm down. A little water doesn't hurt anyone." You laugh.

     "I'm Will." He tells you with a smile.

     "Y/N." You reply back, breathless. His smile makes your stomach flop.

      "I see you have a little rescuer, Y/N." Will nods to the dog.

     You laugh and pet the wet dog. "Yeah, he came up to me earlier. I fed him and now he's stuck with me."

     "Well he seems very fond of you."

     "And I him." You grin at the dog. You start to stand up, your soaking dress weighing you down.

      "Oh, here, let me help you." Will offers, grabbing your hand in his and wrapping an arm around your waist. He helps you stand. Once you're on your two feet, you realize how near he is to you.

     "Thank you, Will." You breathe nervously.

     He looks down at you and swallows. "You're welcome, Y/N." He murmurs. "Can-can I get you something to eat? I just feel so bad for making you fall into the water. I want to make it up to you. Would you like some dinner?" He asks, his voice hoarse.

     "I'd like that." You smile. Will and you start walking down the dock. You whistle for the dog and it immediately goes to your side.

Will and you eat dinner together and then he walks you home. "You're a blacksmith?" You gasp in wonder.

     He nods proudly. "Yes, I am."

     "Oh, that's wonderful! Do you make swords often?"